OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

41. Start from 40 for a 7 and add .5 for US to EU conversion
euro trash metric system is so trash
10 millimeters = 1 centimeter. 10 centimeters = decimeter. 10 decimeters = meter. 10 Meters = Dekameter. 10 Dekameters = Hectometer. 10 Hectometers = Kilometer

2.54 centimeters = 1 inch. 12 inches = foot. 3 feet = yard. 1,760 yards = 1 mile 

I've always wondered why more countries haven't adopted our obviously superior system of measurement. 

Nike playing us dudes.. Yall really can't be serious and say these are men's shoes haha.. These are going straight back to niketown asap tomorrow morning

Whew forgot to add the discount code when i ordered the lagoons from achilles heel. Sent them an email asking if it was ok to add the code i missed and they refunded me back 10%. Pretty cool of them.

Sorry if it's been asked many times before, but anyone always have problems with Flyknits heel cutting?

All my shoes are fine in size US13, but both Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit Racer cuts into my heel after wearing it for half a day.

Both legs, fit is fine though.

Hate it, and it sucks to have to wear taller socks that cover the heel portion.
Have the same problem with Lunars, I wore them for a vacation and it felt more of a bruise type feeling by the end of each day. Haven't experience this with my racers though. 

Nike playing us dudes.. Yall really can't be serious and say these are men's shoes haha.. These are going straight back to niketown asap tomorrow morning
I understand that shoes can look different in person, but you can't tell me that you didn't know what you were buying with a purple swoosh and purple flywire....

Whew forgot to add the discount code when i ordered the lagoons from achilles heel. Sent them an email asking if it was ok to add the code i missed and they refunded me back 10%. Pretty cool of them.
There customer service seems to be spot on. Even though I ordered the wrong size and I'm stuck with a 12.5. I've been so out of the loop and thought the blue lagoons had already released

41. Start from 40 for a 7 and add .5 for US to EU conversion

No because 8.5 is size 42. 

euro trash metric system is so trash
this has nothing to do with metric system. and the only 3 countries that use imperial system are... the US, Liberia and Myanmar. 

There doesn't seem to be a definite answer. I've seen shoe charts with different numbers. It's annoying. But if you use the one on the page with the shoe it also says 41 but that's just the way I've gone in the past

Sorry if it's been asked many times before, but anyone always have problems with Flyknits heel cutting?

All my shoes are fine in size US13, but both Flyknit Lunar and Flyknit Racer cuts into my heel after wearing it for half a day.

Both legs, fit is fine though.

Hate it, and it sucks to have to wear taller socks that cover the heel portion.
This happened to me on one of my Flyknit Lunar 1 shoes but it doesn't occur anymore.  I think you just need to break them in more and it should be fine.  Carry extra band-aids with you to cover up the back of the heel where it's getting destroyed.

I understand that shoes can look different in person, but you can't tell me that you didn't know what you were buying with a purple swoosh and purple flywire....
yeah you right.. Shouldve seen that coming.. There was no other colorway and size it was an impulse buy

So wait.. Let me get this straight.
Dudes are cool with wearing pink and rainbow colored shoes now, bringing in ridiculous hype and high market value... But a green shoe with purple accents is feminine?
All while saying pink isn't a woman's color and bashing men who are opposed to wearing rainbow/pink shoes and clothes.

every time I say I don't wear pink cuz I'm a man people try talking ****.

Not saying you or anyone in particular is on either side of the argument, but I find it hilarious that this shoe is considered feminine, but the pink accented shoes pull the biggest hype.

#pinkisforfemales

Last edited:
So wait.. Let me get this straight.
Dudes are cool with wearing pink and rainbow colored shoes now, bringing in ridiculous hype and high market value... But a green shoe with purple accents is feminine?
All while saying pink isn't a woman's color and bashing men who are opposed to wearing rainbow/pink shoes and clothes.

every time I say I don't wear pink cuz I'm a man people try talking ****.

Not saying you or anyone in particular is on either side of the argument, but I find it hilarious that this shoe is considered feminine, but the pink accented shoes pull the biggest hype.

#pinkisforfemales

chief-keef74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom