OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

legit check please.. seems odd they have so many sizes

http://www.achillesheel.co.uk/nike-flyknit-racer-oreo-running-shoes-su15-012

On the side note, the blue lagoons and citrus blue looks nicer, way nicer when holding it. On pictures, it doesn't do any justice to it

On the side note, the blue lagoons and citrus blue looks nicer, way nicer when holding it. On pictures, it doesn't do any justice to it
Thanks for the heads up, my golden rule is to stay away from anything along the lines of "pictures don't do it justice" lol. 

Thanks for the heads up, my golden rule is to stay away from anything along the lines of "pictures don't do it justice" lol. 

Here in Singapore, both colorway is in stores since weeks ago. I thought when I first saw it on photos, it'll be Mehh. After checking it out at the stores, without hesitation bought both.

The two pairs of racers i have i paid resale on eBay. Probably a simple answer but Im from canada so can't order from nike, east bay is releasing 9am friday, whats it like to order off there? Am i just refreshing the flyknit racer page close to 9 till they pop up? Any help appreciated 

Yup, same, ordered from Concrete and had to put them on. (first pair of racers) also, disregard the Guwop socks, i was excited.

Yup, same, ordered from Concrete and had to put them on. (first pair of racers) also, disregard the Guwop socks, i was excited.
those socks 
roll.gif
....man those are great. Where did you get those

Back
Top Bottom