OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Today's gym flow

OK I now can understand why people prefer the unpadded versions. SO Much better

Last edited:
I dunno if anyones interested but someones selling used lucids size 8.5 for 100$ shipped in the asics, newbalance and saucony fb group

black and white is boring. The 1.0 are dope but the 2.0 wouldn't buy them unless it was retail. Had a shot last week during the Mc release and passed. Dont regret it.

black and white is boring. The 1.0 are dope but the 2.0 wouldn't buy them unless it was retail. Had a shot last week during the Mc release and passed. Dont regret it.
glad u think so. reason why it was so easy back in the day for us to double up on them.

I wouldn't machine wash them, best way with knit is always soft tip toothbrush and hand soap. You're risking the knit getting caught when you machine wash them especially if you're washing with other shoes etc...

Hope this helps

I wouldn't machine wash them, best way with knit is always soft tip toothbrush and hand soap. You're risking the knit getting caught when you machine wash them especially if you're washing with other shoes etc...

Hope this helps

Misinformation. The washer won't damage the shoes. Use some basic shoe cleaner or soap and water w/ a brush on the soles. I'd recommend a soft brush to avoid it snagging the knit. Take out the insoles and laces then throw the shoes into a pillowcase and tie the end. Wash in cold water w/ detergent. I also throw in some OxiClean. Do NOT put in dryer. Knit will air dry fairly quickly.

Last edited:
Misinformation. The washer won't damage the shoes. Use some basic shoe cleaner or soap and water w/ a brush on the soles. I'd recommend a soft brush to avoid it snagging the knit. Take out the insoles and laces then throw the shoes into a pillowcase and tie the end. Wash in cold water w/ detergent. I also throw in some OxiClean. Do NOT put in dryer. Knit will air dry fairly quickly.
What was posted is my opinion...it is not misinformation as whether or not you choose to machine wash it is your choice. Personally in my "opinion" a soft brush will do just fine as you are always risking snagging the knit inside a machine that is tumbling even at low tumble. Once again what was stated was my "opinion" and "suggestion". What you do with your kicks is up to you...if you truly love your sneakers, why not spend some extra time with it in your hands to make sure it is properly cleaned and taken care of instead of leaving it up to a machine?

Blue Lagoons should be here tomorrow from MyRunning. That's pretty damn fast shipping to CA. Ordered them on Thursday.

Hmm ordered my Blue Lagoons from Netherlands on Thursday and they should also be here tomorrow. This kinda thing would have never happened a few years ago,

Will try this. I thought it was common practice to put your shoes in pillowcases. & I don't think handsoap is the best option for shoe cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom