OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just got back from a trip to Europe... I took my bw racers, electric green trainers, orange lunar 1 and dark pink lunar 1...... Can I throw them all in the washer together? Or darks and lights?? Or just one at a time??? Thanks for your help in advance

how do I order from achillies heel euro site ? can i get a legit check on the oreos on that site? thanks in advance

how do I order from achillies heel euro site ? can i get a legit check on the oreos on that site? thanks in advance

What do you mean? You never bought anything online before? You add to cart, put in shipping and billing information, checkout then wait for your item.. Its not that difficult. And it looks like a lot of people bought from them seeing that the lagoons sold pretty well.

bots will eat only because releasing like this builds hype. it's not that sought after a shoe as most of the other racers were. 

bots are going to eat the Blue Citrus pair? I doubt it.

If you can't get this pair, you should stop purchasing flyknit racers, IMO. No speaking about you, just a general statement

Back
Top Bottom