OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'll participate, current situation...

Not much. Sequoias are a nice shoe but not many folks are in the market for them and those that are expect to get them for $200. 

Damn. I would like to see these pairs for $200. I've been on the search for a while but the few available are sitting at $300+.

Oreo 2's are so overrated to me. To even call them Oreo's is a disgrace to the Oreo 1's.
This. To be honest, I'm pretty fatigued on them as well. I'm also tired of seeing folks put the words "multicolor" in their Oreo 2 eBay listings. I'm sure I'm not the only one here....

Oreo 2's are so overrated to me. To even call them Oreo's is a disgrace to the Oreo 1's.

To be fair the name Oreo is a more appropriate for the 2.0s due to the black being the dominant color (like an actual Oreo). But to each their own, I prefer the darker one. But the 2.0s shouldn't have been this hyped and difficult. I blame Kanye and his b/w trainers.

Whats the going rate for Oreo 2.0's currently? i have a buddy whose willing to sell me a pair he got from the restock for retail but I'm a bit hesitant to buy since a couple other kicks are coming out around the corner.  Don't want to miss an opportunity to cop for retail and pay a ridiculous resell price.
DO IT!!!!  DON'T LET YOUR DREAM BE DREAMS !!!!!

If they were my size, I would be on it. They are hard to find DS.

Or you can just save the money and be happy.
Decisions decisions...

I was reading on here a page back i think, someone mentioned that they worked M-F and only wore they're kicks on weekends and I totally related to that lol. I work M-F and its not even a job where i can wear them to work and sometimes i work weekends (mainly Saturdays). So it wouldn't be a good idea to keep buying these other color ways when i can barely squeeze in time to wear them all. 

But if it were the white trainers doe... 
happy.gif

i think those would be my stopping point in flyknits. I could care less bout the MC2's. I like the 1's better.

Decisions decisions...

I was reading on here a page back i think, someone mentioned that they worked M-F and only wore they're kicks on weekends and I totally related to that lol. I work M-F and its not even a job where i can wear them to work and sometimes i work weekends (mainly Saturdays). So it wouldn't be a good idea to keep buying these other color ways when i can barely squeeze in time to wear them all. 

But if it were the white trainers doe... :D  
i think those would be my stopping point in flyknits. I could care less bout the MC2's. I like the 1's better.

You answered your own question..... Next!!!!

Decisions decisions...

happy.gif

neo turqs are my #1

they are like an endangered species

250 is decent .. i would personally do it if i really wanted one.. and besides if you really think about it people are paying 220-50 for oreo 2s and 300 for some f*d up display white trainers

Decisions decisions...

happy.gif

Can totally relate to that haha I only get an opportunity to wear sneakers maybe 1-2x a week, yet.... I still buy everything. Knowing those are my size, I probably would've caved lol props to you for such willpower

Back
Top Bottom