OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
super played my self .. I got a euro size 8 which equals to us size 7 

eek.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

in a span of 20 min .....

oreos 2.0 / blue lagoons / MC9/11's and then I am pretty sure I am retiring after that.. I'm hoping the MC9-11'S are a general release #bourdeoux

Last edited:
too big and it comes out close to 195$ 

That's a good price. I doubt you'll find them
for retail unless you get lucky on a restock but truthfully the
few extra bucks you're paying now saves you a boat load of time.

For people who want Oreo 2.0s, it's beyond me how you don't have a pair yet....

If you work a full time job and can't patrol forums the run to Foot Locker when you get wind of a restock then it was pretty difficult to get a pair in NYC. I work at 34th street near TWO Foot Lockers and both told me they sold out within 2 hrs of restock. I've hit up the Foot Locker on 42nd as well as Niketown as well during restocks after work and still wasn't able to secure a pair. Not to mention NDC was a crap storm with bots and not seeing the restocks NDC EU is seeing. I really do not want to pay over retail for these shoes. I like them but I can only wear sneakers on Fridays and weekends so it isn't as big of a deal for me. I was even hesitant to bite on Pro Direct but decided to just do it.

You didn't get oreo2.0's?

Haha, I think people are misinterpreting my post above....I'm not sad because I keep striking out.

I've got two pairs of Oreo 2's. Those GIF's was supposed to represent my overall fatigue in seeing people post about them.

If you work a full time job and can't patrol forums the run to Foot Locker when you get wind of a restock then it was pretty difficult to get a pair in NYC. I work at 34th street near TWO Foot Lockers and both told me they sold out within 2 hrs of restock. I've hit up the Foot Locker on 42nd as well as Niketown as well during restocks after work and still wasn't able to secure a pair. Not to mention NDC was a crap storm with bots and not seeing the restocks NDC EU is seeing. I really do not want to pay over retail for these shoes. I like them but I can only wear sneakers on Fridays and weekends so it isn't as big of a deal for me. I was even hesitant to bite on Pro Direct but decided to just do it.

Well said

+1

Back
Top Bottom