OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Can totally relate to that haha I only get an opportunity to wear sneakers maybe 1-2x a week, yet.... I still buy everything. Knowing those are my size, I probably would've caved lol props to you for such willpower
Sometimes those impulse buys will get you. Its a bittersweet thing. 

Last edited:

Decisions decisions...

I was reading on here a page back i think, someone mentioned that they worked M-F and only wore they're kicks on weekends and I totally related to that lol. I work M-F and its not even a job where i can wear them to work and sometimes i work weekends (mainly Saturdays). So it wouldn't be a good idea to keep buying these other color ways when i can barely squeeze in time to wear them all. 

But if it were the white trainers doe... 
happy.gif

i think those would be my stopping point in flyknits. I could care less bout the MC2's. I like the 1's better.
I can sympathize with your situation, but fortunately my work is very casual in terms of dress code. I can wear shorts and sneakers every day. I get compliments and the shade comments like "how many shoes do you have?" lmao.  I don't know how to respond when someone tells me they only have two pairs of shoes.

Last edited:
I can sympathize with your situation, but fortunately my work is very casual in terms of dress code. I can wear shorts and sneakers every day. I get compliments and the shade comments like "how many shoes do you have?" lmao.  I don't know how to respond when someone tells me they only have two pairs of shoes.

i had a similar situation as well at work with a female coworker. She said she's never met a guy that owned more than 5 pairs of shoes. Good thing I didn't tell her I have roughly about 30 pairs so far.

Anyone recently order from running warehouse? Do the shipments require signature confirmation?

I've ordered from them a few times, but it's been a while... The "pending" after "signed for" has me thinking it migh require signature.

That's strange. I never had to deal with signature Confirmation from them..may want to contact them or the delivery company

Last edited:
I've ordered from them a few times, but it's been a while... The "pending" after "signed for" has me thinking it migh require signature.

That's strange. I never had to deal with signature Confirmation from them..may want to contact them or the delivery company
I'll just make sure to have the wife or dotter out in the living room waiting.

I'll just make sure to have the wife or dotter out in the living room waiting.

Not only do you not have to sign for them, but Golden State Overnight is known to deliver early as hell and just throw the box outside without ringing the door bell or anything. At least thats how they do it in the Bay Area. And they deliver in random cars so you wont even know its the delivery man.

Last edited:
Good to know. As long as they drop it off on my porch, there shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for the input.

but after I ordered and changed the website to USD it came out to this ?

so I guess if you change your setting to USD it's $196 if you stay in pounds it's $185? euro orders man .......

Back
Top Bottom