OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If you work a full time job and can't patrol forums the run to Foot Locker when you get wind of a restock then it was pretty difficult to get a pair in NYC. I work at 34th street near TWO Foot Lockers and both told me they sold out within 2 hrs of restock. I've hit up the Foot Locker on 42nd as well as Niketown as well during restocks after work and still wasn't able to secure a pair. Not to mention NDC was a crap storm with bots and not seeing the restocks NDC EU is seeing. I really do not want to pay over retail for these shoes. I like them but I can only wear sneakers on Fridays and weekends so it isn't as big of a deal for me. I was even hesitant to bite on Pro Direct but decided to just do it.
I'm also in the same boat.

If you work a full time job and can't patrol forums the run to Foot Locker when you get wind of a restock then it was pretty difficult to get a pair in NYC. I work at 34th street near TWO Foot Lockers and both told me they sold out within 2 hrs of restock. I've hit up the Foot Locker on 42nd as well as Niketown as well during restocks after work and still wasn't able to secure a pair. Not to mention NDC was a crap storm with bots and not seeing the restocks NDC EU is seeing. I really do not want to pay over retail for these shoes. I like them but I can only wear sneakers on Fridays and weekends so it isn't as big of a deal for me. I was even hesitant to bite on Pro Direct but decided to just do it.
Work and holding down a full time job is definitely more important than a pair of shoes. However, if your schedule is such that you can't babysit a computer all day, then you should just accept the fact that you will have to pay slightly above retail for these and move on. 

Like @EasyCo  said above, paying a few extra bucks now is worth the time savings later. 

Last edited:
This. To be honest, I'm pretty fatigued on them as well. I'm also tired of seeing folks put the words "multicolor" in their Oreo 2 eBay listings. I'm sure I'm not the only one here....

I'm tired of seeing folks put anything that's not what they're selling in their eBay listings!

Looking for Racers, see a bunch of Lunars and Frees. Looking for this Racer colorway, see mostly other colorways that I'm not interested in. Haha.

Work and holding down a full time job is definitely more important than a pair of shoes. However, if your schedule is such that you can't babysit a computer all day, then you should just accept the fact that you will have to pay slightly above retail for these and move on. 

Like @EasyCo
 said above, paying a few extra bucks now is worth the time savings later. 

What you say is very true and I am fully aware of that fact. I do work behind a computer all day but still doesn't mean I can just up and leave to buy some shoes. It really isn't that serious to me at this point in my life. I am not as passionate about sneakers anymore but I feel it will always be a part of my life. I don't stress and get upset over missed releases, but just move on to the next. So no way am I paying the premium price for a pair of shoes, a few dollars ok but $50+ for something I may never have a chance to wear is a no go for me. Pretty much retail or bust for me. Maybe I'm just too old now lol

Just received from size? Restock

Flyknit friday! (Aussie)

Nice. I'm really feeling these.

i thought they wont ship till 8/7? no email for me
Pre-order always works that way, they will put an ETA date so you will know by when it will be in stock for dispatch, but most of the time they do arrive before the stipulated date.

Pre-order always works that way, they will put an ETA date so you will know by when it will be in stock for dispatch, but most of the time they do arrive before the stipulated date.
Kind of worried now since I didnt get a dispatch email

I think they may have received their shipment early (looks like a lot of other retailers in the EU got them too). On their site, the available sizes says they're available for immediate shipping

What you say is very true and I am fully aware of that fact. I do work behind a computer all day but still doesn't mean I can just up and leave to buy some shoes. It really isn't that serious to me at this point in my life. I am not as passionate about sneakers anymore but I feel it will always be a part of my life. I don't stress and get upset over missed releases, but just move on to the next. So no way am I paying the premium price for a pair of shoes, a few dollars ok but $50+ for something I may never have a chance to wear is a no go for me. Pretty much retail or bust for me. Maybe I'm just too old now lol

I am in the same boat as you and agree with everything you just said!

****... just read my email from PDR and it says my billing address doesnt match. i filled in all the fields correctly but their site seems to format it in a odd way. I cant even call the PDR number provided though [+44(0)8714232020] - I want to try on a landline phone but Im not sure how to even dial that number

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Kind of worried now since I didnt get a dispatch email
Hope you get it though, but seems like their stocks are all allocated and accounted for already, now that it's all OOS.

You can log in your account and check your order status, the last time I did a preorder for Blue Lagoon which I think was a inventory error, they accepted my order but one day later canceled due to not having any stocks.

****... just read my email from PDR and it says my billing address doesnt match. i filled in all the fields correctly but their site seems to format it in a odd way. I cant even call the PDR number provided though [+44(0)8714232020] - I want to try on a landline phone but Im not sure how to even dial that number

Any suggestions?
I ordered from them and it listed my st name with two "Drive" 's. Like "123 street dr dr". I emailed customer service and they said don't worry about it. 

You could probably call from Skype for the cheapest international calling option. gl

I ordered from them and it listed my st name with two "Drive" 's. Like "123 street dr dr". I emailed customer service and they said don't worry about it. 

You could probably call from Skype for the cheapest international calling option. gl
I can dial from Skype or Google voice but I have no idea how to dial the number

I tried 011 - 44 - 0 - 8714232020 but all I get is a busy signal then get disconnected

Back
Top Bottom