OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Out of stock and removed from cart when I go to checkout on Footlocker.

Last edited:
Kept putting these off, then ended up selling out on NDC, and just about everywhere else in my size. Found em on runningwarehouse with a 10% coupon. Really glad I grabbed em before they were completely gone... IMO underrated colorway.
Extremely underrated colorway!!

Good looks famb! Copped the 11.5! 
pimp.gif
I managed to get the 11 a few days back on FTL but still hasnt shipped, getting worried theyre taking us for a ride.
mean.gif

I think I saw a pair of the sherbert? (or whatever theyre called) get picked up at an outlet a few pages back, did they hit all outlets or was that a random pair and does anyone know the price? I like them but cant bring myself to pay retail. Worse case I'll get them off running warehouse for -10%.

Pretty sure that was just a lucky return

I feel bad for those people who are buying fake pairs from 1 feedback hongkong sellers.. one sold 4 already

Last edited:
Where are you seeing awaiting stock? Almost all sizes say out of stock on their website.

Those of us that already ordered can check our accounts for status. Initially it said "out of stock", now it says "awaiting stock". We're waiting with cautious skepticism about our orders being filled because PDR doesn't have the best rep.

Last edited:
Anybody with pictures or a racer with a lunarlon sole? I know there is the trainer a few pages back from lemon. Just curious if it has been done or if there are some samples with them.

Last edited:

It was an honest question. Flyknit racers / trainers have a funky history of spiking in resale value unexpectedly. Seems that way to me at least
maybe $250 in like 6 months but we just had a restock at footlocker yesterday(?), so I think there might be more coming... it's still possible to get these from retailers so I wouldn't go anywhere over $200 for at least a few months...

indifferent.gif

sz 13 Oreo 2.0s are in abundance on eBay for $220ish or less. Even saw one the other day for $198 BIN. I don't know prices on other sizes, but $250 seems a little steep at the moment.

Anybody with pictures or a racer with a lunarlon sole? I know there is the trainer a few pages back from lemon. Just curious if it has been done or if there are some samples with them.

You guys should follow this guy. His ideas of "what if'?" are pretty cool. I been following him for a while now.

Man, some of yall will throw the knits in the sink, scrub the **** out of em, but are scared to toss em in the washing machine.
I wore my Blk/Wht racers at a machine shop once, got all greasy.  Threw them in the washing machine cold cycle no protector case; they look as if they are brand new.  Not worth rubbing and scrubbing them in a sink.

Man, some of yall will throw the knits in the sink, scrub the **** out of em, but are scared to toss em in the washing machine.
I live in a apartment so I don't have a washing machine. There's some downstairs but I wouldn't trust anyone, leaving my knits there.

Back
Top Bottom