OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Danke Schub ..

To those who have ordered from runnerinn, any updates? Mine's been stuck on "in transit to dispatch center" for about 2 week now. 

Speaking of flyknits in the wild, wore my goons to disneyland yesterday and probably only saw one pair of racers (game royals) the whole day and yea I'm asian and the other dude was asian lol

Mine used to be between 26th and 31st. Now it got delayed to Aug 31st or Sept 1st. I sent them a message, so I'll update you guys when I get a response.
Same exact thing with me. I just got an email from them saying:

Due to a problem encountered in the logistic platform, we inform you of a change in the availability of the following(s) product(s):

•  (1424264) Nike Flyknit Racer Black / White black / white EU 42
Estimated delivery date at your home between Mon. 31 Aug. and Tue. 01 Sept. (tracked delivery).

Same exact thing with me. I just got an email from them saying:

Due to a problem encountered in the logistic platform, we inform you of a change in the availability of the following(s) product(s):

•  (1424264) Nike Flyknit Racer Black / White black / white EU 42
Estimated delivery date at your home between Mon. 31 Aug. and Tue. 01 Sept. (tracked delivery).
I got the same message. It was an automated message regarding a change in availability. So maybe it's an availability issue that's causing the delay :/ Anyways, don't think this place will be getting my business again in the near future.

Just got some MC racers (finally), and I need to repaint the upper midsole, white is showing through the black paint on some places... what do you guys use for that sort of thing?

Also straight up Black, or Flat Black?
flat

if its tiny scuffs you are fine with just flat black

if its more than that you need a matte finisher(protects paint, a little shiny) + duller (less shine)

Last edited:

flat

if its tiny scuffs you are fine with just flat black

if its more than that you need a matte finisher(protects paint, a little shiny) + duller (less shine)
This is basically what I'm working with... I think I just need a little bit of paint, it's just barely  faded, and then there's the little cracked spots...

I really appreciate your input, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Speaking of flyknits in the wild, wore my goons to disneyland yesterday and probably only saw one pair of racers (game royals) the whole day and yea I'm asian and the other dude was asian lol
Saw another Flyknit wearer in the local discount supermarket, he was wearing Oreo v2s just like I were, I felt like such a conformist. We were also of the same ethnicity, then again to Danes in a Danish supermarket is hardly a coincidence. :smile:

My Size 9 goons finally shipped from RRS.  I still like the company, I just wish they were more trustworthy with their customer service.  5 different phone calls over the last 5 days... 5 different stories about the status of the shoes.  

My Size 9 goons finally shipped from RRS.  I still like the company, I just wish they were more trustworthy with their customer service.  5 different phone calls over the last 5 days... 5 different stories about the status of the shoes.  

Why did you call them five different times?

Back
Top Bottom