OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You must be in the foamposite and timbs part of Brooklyn..
roll.gif
 funny about that is thats a real part of brooklyn

Hmmm the FTL release calendar goes to 9/16 but isn't showing the MC 2.0s on 9/11. Making me nervous that they'll be a Nike/NDC exclusive.

Mc flyknit was new back then. Maybe nike didn't know how everyone would like it... They know it's hot now.

I don't have any info, nor have I heard anything from anyone.... But I would assume with nike knowing it will sell well, they probably be gr numbers, but released in small quantities to seem limited. Similar to how black/whites, and Oreo 2.0s have been released.

Honest mistake relax, king of Prussia pa
Thanks for the info I was able to land a pair of the Hyper Jades via store locator and ordered them in store. While I was there I also got lucky enough to get the Oreo 2.0's in a size 10.5 which I've been hunting for a while now. 

Atlanta people perimeter FTL had a few good sizes in stock if anyone is still looking. 

If anyone is trying to order the HyperJades instore 

Hyperjade Foot Locker ID - 4205624104

Last edited:
those look like someone took the cw of tr free 5.0 wmns and photoshop them into the racer silhouette 

Last edited:
I'd like to see a infrared/bright Crimson, laser blue/blue lagoon, or volt midsole on the last two.

Those are colorways that a colored midsole would look good on. Not this random crap nike is doing.

Back
Top Bottom