OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

welp it was fun while it lasted...
Anyone who wanted Oreos and didn't eat off that restock should give up on life.
sick.gif

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Slowly getting back into shoes, what would be a fair price for worn once black/white racers sz9? They are asking for $220
i'd say that's a pretty solid deal if it has truly been worn once. i would take it if for that price if i were you. the prices of black/white racers are steadily going up as they are drying up and it's becoming more difficult to find those in DS condition for a fair price. 

First pair has arrived, second is on it's way. Was able to open them before having to leave for school. I can honestly say that I was jumping in joy.

Has anyone tried steam fitting there racers I did it last night and it makes such a huge differnt especially on old stetchrd worn out pairs. I just steamed them with my steam mop and it's like I shrink wrapped my foot

i saw oreos on the shelves of footlocker..
worth giving a call to your local footlocker to see if they have your size

if it matters, this was at southcoast FL 2 days ago

I wear a size 10 in both the Flyknit free 4.0's and 3.0's, had to go .5 up for the racer oreos bc they didn't have 10's in stock. Is that gonna be a problem with the racers?

I wasn't really concerned about the lack of shipping details after my order confirmation, but this doesn't make me feel much better. Anybody else get a delay? I ordered at 12:30est Friday.

One of my shipments with the Oreos shipped without the Oreos, and it said they will ship at a later date. I wonder if they are still producing the Oreos or if they are overseas still.

Just to follow up, my delayed shipment of racers shipped today. Hopefully yours will as well.

Yeah that's not good. Mine got delayed before they got canceled on the first release. Aren't there still a bunch of sizes still available on the site tho?
some smaller and larger sizes still, but no 8.5. this does not inspire confidence.
My bad lol. For anyone with delayed orders, make sure to call in and they should offer the 20% promo code as they did before. Good luck.

Currently at International mall in Tampa. Oreo 2's and Blue Lagoons finally got here. Might pick up the Lagoons on payday if they're still here.

Just to follow up, my delayed shipment of racers shipped today. Hopefully yours will as well.
thanks man. still holding out for that infrared racer dream, haha.
My bad lol. For anyone with delayed orders, make sure to call in and they should offer the 20% promo code as they did before. Good luck.
i chatted, they didn't offer me anything. maybe i'll call, too, and see if anything changes. at least if i miss out, 20% is nice.

Back
Top Bottom