OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

The invisible socks from Uniqlo works great for me. Comes with silicon grips so it doesn't slip off your heels as you walk. $10 for 3 pairs. 
The uniqlo no shows were great from 2 seasons ago. They are made of different material now and are really thin.

can't compare them to Uniqlo, or Stance, or Vans... but I've had no issues with my no-shows from Journey's. 

$10 for a 4 or 5 pack, I believe.  I've had one or 2 of them rip where my big toe went through, but other than that they've been fine. 

Surprised to see my NDC package is in Alaska...

One of my shipments with the Oreos shipped without the Oreos, and it said they will ship at a later date. I wonder if they are still producing the Oreos or if they are overseas still.

Ehhh, I've had multiple Uniqlo no show socks and the silicon grips doesn't work as well as I hoped 
Yup, I liked them at first but find them slipping off too much.

I still wanted to get more but my local Uniqlo doesn't have them anymore and it's not on their website either.

I guess I'll try the Van's and Stance ones next.

I wasn't really concerned about the lack of shipping details after my order confirmation, but this doesn't make me feel much better. Anybody else get a delay? I ordered at 12:30est Friday.

Ordered 15 minutes after the restock went live. According to the tracking, mine just left Oakland...

I wasn't really concerned about the lack of shipping details after my order confirmation, but this doesn't make me feel much better. Anybody else get a delay? I ordered at 12:30est Friday.

Yeah that's not good. Mine got delayed before they got canceled on the first release. Aren't there still a bunch of sizes still available on the site tho?

Last edited:
The shoe surgeon is talented, but it's time to stop slapping AF1 soles on everything for John Geiger.

Both My Size 10 Oreo's Are Showing As Shipped And Should Arrive Tomorrow.

Best Of Luck To Those Getting The Delayed Shipment Emails :nerd:

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Slowly getting back into shoes, what would be a fair price for worn once black/white racers sz9? They are asking for $220

Back
Top Bottom