OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped Oreo v2 on Friday morning from the restock. I went to the mall later that evening, saw them there, didn't think much about them. Then Saturday afternoon it hit me, THEY'RE AT THE MALL. Saw I call FL, they still have my sz, I go up there, copp. I call Nike to cancel my order and the guy says I cant, they only allow a 30min window. Then I get an email shortly after that they have shipped, so now I have TWO :smh:

Copped Oreo v2 on Friday morning from the restock. I went to the mall later that evening, saw them there, didn't think much about them. Then Saturday afternoon it hit me, THEY'RE AT THE MALL. Saw I call FL, they still have my sz, I go up there, copp. I call Nike to cancel my order and the guy says I cant, they only allow a 30min window. Then I get an email shortly after that they have shipped, so now I have TWO
mean.gif
so just return the pair you bought at the mall...

lol why you even buy another pair if you ordered off nike.. and you can always return to footlocker..

The oreos are perfect for sockless since the insole is black... but i refuse to wear my kicks without socks :x

The oreos are perfect for sockless since the insole is black... but i refuse to wear my kicks without socks
sick.gif
This... can't wear shoes without socks, I just don't feel comfortable without it and the shoes will reek 
sick.gif

I just wear no-show socks

No shows are the way to go. Going sockless in Racers with your toes peering through the toe box- nah.

#Teamnostinkyfeet

I love wearing them sockless. My feet don't stink so i don't have that problem. Typically only like sockless for a couple of hours.

Sockless = these
This does not only happen when you wear them sockless, I dont know if its because black socks

but my oreo/volt beaters with the volt insoles have some footprints too. I dont have sweaty feet or

anything but this happens to them bright insoles when they get hardly used.

You wont see this on a VNDS pair, so be careful when you buy used racers. Let them show the

insoles to see the real condition.

Last edited:

This does not only happen when you wear them sockless, I dont know if its because black socks

but my oreo/volt beaters with the volt insoles have some footprints too. I dont have sweaty feet or

anything but this happens to them bright insoles when they get hardly used.

You wont see this on a VNDS pair, so be careful when you buy used racers. Let them show the

insoles to see the real condition.
You do realize you can clean them right? Soak them in water for about 5-10 mnis. Then spray on a solid layer of Resolve Spray and Wash and let that sit for about 15 minutes. Next, use a small brush and give them a solid scrub. Lastly, run them under cold water and squeeze out all the dirt/spray and wash. Let them air dry and they're practically brand new. Just did this for a pair of Game Royals I sold and had no problem showing a picture of my insoles. Just my $.02

You do realize you can clean them right? Soak them in water for about 5-10 mnis. Then spray on a solid layer of Resolve Spray and Wash and let that sit for about 15 minutes. Next, use a small brush and give them a solid scrub. Lastly, run them under cold water and squeeze out all the dirt/spray and wash. Let them air dry and they're practically brand new. Just did this for a pair of Game Royals I sold and had no problem showing a picture of my insoles. Just my $.02
I cleaned them once but prints didnt disappear completely, next time ill try it the way you did. Anyway I would not like to buy any insoles looking like that, even if I could clean them

can anyone comment on the cushioned no-show tabs? can't see myself putting up $16 for a pair of socks but....

#Teamnostinkyfeet

I love wearing them sockless. My feet don't stink so i don't have that problem. Typically only like sockless for a couple of hours.
Sockless is the way to go. If I go to the gym or doing some sort of recreational activity then ill wear the Nike low cut thin socks...

can anyone comment on the cushioned no-show tabs? can't see myself putting up $16 for a pair of socks but....
they're definitely not "no-show"  with the tabs. I usually go with the Dri-fit 1/2  cushion no-show pairs.

Last edited:

I bought them for $10 on sale somewhere and I haven't regretted it. I am normally hesitant to buy something like $10+ socks (unless they are nice dress socks), but I can honestly say they are my most comfortable pair of socks. They are super thin (which may slightly affect the fit of your racers), breathable, and look good. My only issue is that I always want to wear them. I have also heard good things about the Stance Super Invisibles, but can't speak from experience.

The invisible socks from Uniqlo works great for me. Comes with silicon grips so it doesn't slip off your heels as you walk. $10 for 3 pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom