OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nike official twitter account has sent out msg that sizes available will be upto 13 mens
repped thanks for that. looks like i will have to squeeze in to the 13's
embarassed.gif

From NDC's Twitter:

Looks like code distribution was semi-random. You had to have purchased Racers in the past.

Hopefully for everyone's sake Nike's ability to do a pre-sale means that the stock on Friday will be plentiful. I'll be going for the elusive 5.5. If I can't grab that then I'll keep some of you guys in mind.
seems to make sense. i've gotten 2 b/w's and a pair of oreos. but a friend that also got a code never got a pair of any racers.

It was only right that I got the email ... I've struck out on every single limited Nike release for months and months lol. I refuse to get a bot so I'm probably gonna keep on striking out too.

Not sure if it's been shared already but here is the link for anyone who needs it

edit: just realized all links have email addresses embedded into them

Last edited:
so these codes were sent completely random to NDC accounts right? like I didn't have to sign up for anything special to get a chance to be chosen. I didn't get a code but curious for future reference

LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......oh well...life will go on, earth will keep spinning...and ugly *** OVO and YZY will keep being hyped lol

so these codes were sent completely random to NDC accounts right? like I didn't have to sign up for anything special to get a chance to be chosen. I didn't get a code but curious for future reference
Yea this one was unsolicited from them.  Never entered anything or signed up for anything special.

Back
Top Bottom