OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just checked my email after seeing this thread and I had an access code waiting for me! I usually never win on stuff like this!

I just checked my email after seeing this thread and I had an access code waiting for me! I usually never win on stuff like this!
Imagine how many people that will never check their email today 
frown.gif

MCs were selling for 275-325 2 years ago, that was before they restocked a million times, then u could scoop for sub 200

Wow some dudes REALLY lucked out this morning :smh:. In some cases undeservingly IMO. What's worst is a lot of these dudes who randomly got codes are nothing but thirsty hype mongering re sellers. People who put in 0% work and who didn't even want these got an email. Thanks Nike! This isn't unfair. :rolleyes

with a 688 resale prices arent out of reach for you

Say what? I don't understand

Don't worry, I ordered with quickness as soon as I saw it. I'm keeping these for myself. Can't wait to see these next to my MC1's. At one point I had five pairs before all the hype

Not sure if it's been shared already but here is the link for anyone who needs it

edit: just realized all links have email addresses embedded into them

congrats on your pick up Flores! Great feeling knowing you dont have to stress anymore.

I'll be on my grind.

Not a very smart move by Nike IMO. If they really wanted to crack down on resale, they would not create a momentary gap between supply and demand. There already was going to be gap, but I think Nike created an even larger one by doing a random limited pre-sale.

Wow some dudes REALLY lucked out this morning :smh:. In some cases undeservingly IMO. What's worst is a lot of these dudes who randomly got codes are nothing but thirsty hype mongering re sellers. People who put in 0% work and who didn't even want these got an email. Thanks Nike! This isn't unfair. :rolleyes

Man, you cry unfair alot holmes. I like you. You're posts are typically good. But when you're not part of the "COPPED" crowd, you always cry unfair.

There's nothing unfair about it. Who cares if people deserve them or not. Its just shoes. Its not like they took a job from you undeserving (although that does happen), or food.

Back
Top Bottom