OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Shipped as well 
nthat.gif

does anyone know if you can purchase 2 pairs with 2 accounts and 2 cards under the same billing name and address? my husband and I both wanna cop but NDC won't take my international cards so I'll have to use his 

does anyone know if you can purchase 2 pairs with 2 accounts and 2 cards under the same billing name and address? my husband and I both wanna cop but NDC won't take my international cards so I'll have to use his 
should be good to go

wonder if I can try to grab another pair tomorrow? A friend is asking me to help him out... Might just have wifey use her account.
For what it's worth, I had already placed all 3 orders and was a little freaked out when someone mentioned they would be canceled so I called Nike support and the rep told me "it might get canceled, or it might not. you'll have to wait and see" which was no help at all. All of my orders ended up shipping. If your wife has her own account I would use hers just to be on the safe side.

It's actually not that hard to fake the user-agent and device-type in the request header. It's just how well prepared Nike did to prevent hacking. It makes little differences to BOTs between an app or a PC/Mac.
But you can decompile the app and see exactly how the requests are being performed when you add something to your cart. In essence, a bot-creator's dream.

Why the crap haven't I done this already

For what it's worth, I had already placed all 3 orders and was a little freaked out when someone mentioned they would be canceled so I called Nike support and the rep told me "it might get canceled, or it might not. you'll have to wait and see" which was no help at all. All of my orders ended up shipping. If your wife has her own account I would use hers just to be on the safe side.
In my experience, and they even stated this on twitter one time. It's one per card. Not one per household. For example, if I want multiples I change my name from Christian to Chris. And my address from Lane to Ln. 

3 pairs? hope your orders get cancelled @_@

thats how u mongs get cancelled, by callin reps and actin all scared, they start lookin into your account if u ask...let it ride

But you can decompile the app and see exactly how the requests are being performed when you add something to your cart. In essence, a bot-creator's dream.

Why the crap haven't I done this already
Exactly. If BOTs are able to hack things to that level, I don't think it makes differences if things are going thru the SNKRS or ndc. They can create a bunch of accounts and using VPN to try to make purchases with different IP. 

The best way to block this is to use physical address, but it's also unfair and has flaws (cuz your tenant may want to purchase too). IMO credit card/billing address is the most efficient way, but probably not easy cuz credit card companies won't disclose them easily. It's not like when buying concert tickets and you just present the card when entering the venue.

If using same acct, prob get canceled.

Also, these will release on swoosh (just like any other release), but don't count on them being discounted unless they sit for a few days.
I was reading the code and it had the swoosh price on them

I think we're basically saying the same thing, I'm just crappy at communicating over text... I gotcha.

And agreed on that, but... there will always be a way. We're just gonna have to wait and see, I think they're  not even sure what's going to happen tomorrow... they just blatantly admit that they're piloting this...

Any word if St. Alfreds is getting these? Are either one of you going to NT Chicago? I don't have to work until 1:00pm so I'm thinking about it.
I doubt that St Alfreds will get them, at least not tomorrow.

I'll likely hit up NT Chicago in the morning if I can't scoop through SNKRS. 

wonder if I can try to grab another pair tomorrow? A friend is asking me to help him out... Might just have wifey use her account.

just gonna make my wife wake up and try lol. Don't want to risk it.

Also got my shipping confirmation from yesterday's order...

Now how do I check tracking? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom