OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Hope I can cop 2 more tomorrow!
That reselling game keeping that food in your belly 
smokin.gif

shipping gods [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

My tracking says the same & I'm in WI. Maybe it'll update but otherwise it'll be the 17th I guess.
I suspect it'll update and be delivered sooner than that.  I live in MD and I can't imagine that it would take 5-6 business days to ship UPS from Memphis.  The original estimated delivery date was Monday the 14th.

niketowns said the same thing with the Oreo 2s the week/day before they came out.  But of course we're talking about the MC's here so they might actually be right this time. 

Prolly "NDC exclusive" for tomorrow but more release to follow.. first couple releases will have the most hype.. Nike knows marketing! :wink:

Last edited:
Prolly "NDC exclusive" for tomorrow but more release to follow.. first couple releases will have the most hype.. Nike knows marketing! :wink:

Same thing I was thinking. Stores will probably have them in stock right around the next Yeezy release

Alright so damn so I called my local niketown and they said they weren't getting it but they another Nike town told me they were getting, damn shades

even my home girl from Niketown said they don't have em .. she wouldn't lie to me I known her since the 6th grade and I'm 28 I'm sure she wouldn't wanna jeprodize our friendship over some racers haha

Back
Top Bottom