OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
even my home girl from Niketown said they don't have em .. she wouldn't lie to me I known her since the 6th grade and I'm 28 I'm sure she wouldn't wanna jeprodize our friendship over some racers haha
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am not getting greedy. I will be happy with one size 10 or 10.5. No need for multiples unless you plan on running or reselling them.
Just kidding... im not even gunning for my size tomorrow.  Helping a friend who wasn't able to cop from yesterday's early access event.

It's just shoes at the end of the day.

Just kidding... im not even gunning for my size tomorrow.  Helping a friend who wasn't able to cop from yesterday's early access event.

It's just shoes at the end of the day.

mhm says the guys selling DSM 1s for $550 and Mirror foams for $900 lol

(only messin)

Last edited:
even my home girl from Niketown said they don't have em .. she wouldn't lie to me I known her since the 6th grade and I'm 28 I'm sure she wouldn't wanna jeprodize our friendship over some racers haha
Racers out here changing friendships lol

Got to love that automatic NDC 2-Day Shipping to Hawai'i. It says the 12, but it should be here tomorrow. Glad I can wear these on #FlyknitFriday :smokin

Last edited:

For what it's worth, I had already placed all 3 orders and was a little freaked out when someone mentioned they would be canceled so I called Nike support and the rep told me "it might get canceled, or it might not. you'll have to wait and see" which was no help at all. All of my orders ended up shipping. If your wife has her own account I would use hers just to be on the safe side.
3 pairs? hope your orders get cancelled @_@
Gee, thanks. I was talking about Oreo 2's. I had struck out left and right until last restock and wasn't about to strike ouot again. 1 pair to beat, 1 pair for casual and a backup pair. Only going to try for one pair of MC2's...

Back
Top Bottom