OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
New pick up for the wife via the running warehouse sale...

Really like this cw, might grab for myself.

All these peeps focused on the hyped cws will regret passing on some of the not so popular cws later on.

All these peeps focused on the hyped cws will regret passing on some of the not so popular cws later on.
nice pick up! still waiting on my shipment to come in from RW. i missed yesterdays delivery and now waiting for it today and delivery guy is taking so damn long... i want to go out the house already... lol

i think you should pick up for your self and white out the swoosh :] 

I wish I could have grabbed a pair for the wife but they didn't have any of the small sizes like NDC does. It's a perfect girly CW, but I still like them so I got a pair for myself. Regretting that I missed out on the Blue Lagoons.

Love that this is a unisex racer, which means it comes in greater variation.

I'd definitely classify this as a traditional girly cw, but for racers anything goes. 

Last edited:
This dude from Nike hq came into the my store today and we started talking kicks. I told him how i was bummed that I didn't get to cop the mc2 and he started telling me not to worry cause they are going to be restocked on ndc. He didn't tell me exactly  when tho.

This dude from Nike hq came into the my store today and we started talking kicks. I told him how i was bummed that I didn't get to cop the mc2 and he started telling me not to worry cause they are going to be restocked on ndc. He didn't tell me exactly  when tho.

i told you not to tell anyone bruh...

im waiting for the white tounge purple/green colorway to go on sale somewhere for super low. my girl would love that colorway.

Finally coming home from a hell of a bday celebration, got the MC2 and then went to LV for the LIB Festival.

Went back home with some BWs from my brother and also snagged a Banksy "Dismaland" piece that was scattered all over the festival throughout the weekend, as the 3D Mobile waterfall piece was displayed. Blessed!

would cop for $50.

Back
Top Bottom