OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
No more pointy racer toe! That's really the only thing that bugs me about racers...

Fire!!

From what shoe did the all white lunar sole come from?

^ I think he said before they came from a lunar Montreal or something like that. Basically the cheapest available lunar sole.

The LR sole has been featured on several shoes since 2008. The cheapest and most abundant model that features it right now is the Lunaracer 3.

Last edited:
The LR sole has been featured on several shoes since 2008. The cheapest and most abundant model that features it right now is the Lunaracer 3.
What happens to the top part of the Lunaracer tho? Scrapped???

Lunaracers are amazing for running, imo far better than racers and frees for short/long distance.

Looks like the Lunar Racer 3
Nike-Lunar-Racer-3-Black-White-.jpg

^ I think he said before they came from a lunar Montreal or something like that. Basically the cheapest available lunar sole.

Thanks, i will be looking in to doing this. I will try and find a black Lunar Racer so i can put the volt Racer sole on them after.

Back
Top Bottom