OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

i feel the same way. im pretty much done with sneakers in general tho. no more thrill copping
I've felt that way for a while now, but then I get excited again for another release or great deal, receive it, and then throw it on the shoe rack and forget about them; and then the vicious cycle starts all over again.
See. Now I want these, but I don't need them. Damn being drawn back into the game...

Nah not even worth pointing it out... tons of fresh accounts created in Sept.. but most of them gone now
yes i am new and i didnt just sign up for the mcs only to lurk and leave.. Im here for the long run i love my shoes and love talking about them

So I assume you're going to try to double up? Won't the MC 2.0s lose their "cool factor" if you walk into your closet and see more than one pair?

I don't know about you but that would just make me want them less, since they aren't "exclusive."

:rofl:

Yes i want one for my wife. As you can see i locked in my pair instead of hers everytime i wear it shes not a happy camper.. I wish it was her size that cleared over mines but thats probably just me since im a married man

Yes i want one for my wife. As you can see i locked in my pair instead of hers everytime i wear it shes not a happy camper.. I wish it was her size that cleared over mines but thats probably just me since im a married man
I get that. Happy wife, happy life. I just wonder why you'd be so opposed to a restock in the first place then? 

Last edited:
completely moved on from the MC2. Its like they didn't even exist. No desire to get them anymore.

Srs.
I feel the same way.  Honestly kind of over racers since they became a hype shoe.  I still read this thread to see what's new but nothing making me want to buy.  

I dont see many people thirsting for the mc 2.0 like they did for the 1.0

^ u must not have been here for the initial drop.

MC 1 sat and the 2 sold out immediately

When the first MC 1.0 racer came out, people weren't as in to the hype at that time. I remember because I got my pair on Craigslist weeks or maybe months after the MC 1.0 release and seller only wanted $170.00. Pretty much retail. Even though they were sold out everywhere at the time, they could still be had for less than $200.00 from resellers. So when the hype built up for the MC 1.0 and people couldn't get them anymore and do not want to pay the ridiculous resell price for em', they all couldn't wait for the MC 2.0 release that's why 2.0's sold out immediately and didn't sit like the 1.0's. Although I really don't recall the 1.0's sitting like that.

Just got my 2.0's yesterday. A pic of 2.0 & 1.0 together :smokin

Last edited:
I meant resell wise

Not sure why you say that. Shoes retail for approximately $165.00 tax included and resell going price is between $350.00 to $400.00 currently. Not sure if they'll stay that way but I'm sure a lot of resellers got those prices for them already. At this point, I would think that $300.00 would be "a good/decent" deal for the 2.0's. Hope they do go lower than that tho.

Last edited:

So I assume you're going to try to double up? Won't the MC 2.0s lose their "cool factor" if you walk into your closet and see more than one pair?

I don't know about you but that would just make me want them less, since they aren't "exclusive."

roll.gif

That's great. So let me get this straight, seeing your wife in a pair won't make the cool factor go down the slightest bit correct? Would hate for you to feel that disappointment, I know you're depending on these being exclusive. 

And per your sources these will never restock, so why bother question if you can purchase another pair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom