OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Hey guys sorry for the repost but I really need a legit check on these asap. Really wanna cop this but just wanna make sure. Thanks in advance.

Since it's about to be pants season in Cali. For those that don't pin roll or wear joggers. What pants do you guys wear because I always pin roll, and don't like that loose pants look with racers
where in Cali do you live? Los Angeles is pretty much never pants season

also, H&M has skinny pants that work, I think they're called T-will skinny fit.

Last edited:
Since it's about to be pants season in Cali. For those that don't pin roll or wear joggers. What pants do you guys wear because I always pin roll, and don't like that loose pants look with racers

What I wear with racers, pants that I have tailored so I don't have to pin roll, the pants with the zipper at the bottom or Nike tech fleece and pin roll from time to time

Tech fleece paired with lucids

Last edited:

i have quite a few pairs of uniqlo's stretch tapered jeans. I'm a fan of the material since its easy to roll up when i bike around.

How much do volt racer and trainers run for.
Volt racers go for a lot, especially DS pairs since they're so rare (released in 2012). I've seen a DS sz 10 pair get sold on eBay for $300 within a few days of listing. I bought a pair of 6-7/10 volt racers for $160 shipped with the paints chipped off on the midsole and the black of the flyknit upper faded. 

Last edited:
really considering getting oreo 2.0's just because I don't have any racers yet. Question though, do people prefer some nice jeans with these or sweat joggers? If sweat joggers what do you guys match em up with? I feel like I'm leaving the gym wearing sweat joggers + a sweatshirt or long sleeve tee usually.

really considering getting oreo 2.0's just because I don't have any racers yet. Question though, do people prefer some nice jeans with these or sweat joggers? If sweat joggers what do you guys match em up with? I feel like I'm leaving the gym wearing sweat joggers + a sweatshirt or long sleeve tee usually.
joggers work fine. jeans can work too that are tapered towards the bottom, such as skinny jeans. you can also pinroll your non-skinny jeans.

volt trainers/racers can go for as high as $350 or as low as $150. you just have to take your time searching.

Back
Top Bottom