OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
hey guys, i really need to know quickly what size to get trainer +'s in.

I wear 11 in nike huarache's, 10.5 in roshe's and those are perfect fits. 7 in Lunarglide 7 flyknits... I have heard that trainers will stretch but I don't want them to be too tight.. my 10.5 huarache NM's are quite tight. I wear 10.5 in saucony shadow 5000's fit perfect also.

thanks!!

hey guys, i really need to know quickly what size to get trainer +'s in.

I wear 11 in nike huarache's, 10.5 in roshe's and those are perfect fits. 7 in Lunarglide 7 flyknits... I have heard that trainers will stretch but I don't want them to be too tight.. my 10.5 huarache NM's are quite tight. I wear 10.5 in saucony shadow 5000's fit perfect also.

thanks!!
peep the poll at the top. 

peep the poll at the top. 
thanks, just not sure and im thinking about pulling the trigger on a more expensive DS pair. Can you comment on how they fit compared to Lunar 3 flyknit or Lunar 2? I've tried on 11 in those and fit good... just want to make sure! I would really only be wearing with super think socks but I'm assuming even if I did 11 they wouldn't fit huge like some of my retro runners do if you get the wrong size (gel lyte 3 or new balance 998)

thanks, just not sure and im thinking about pulling the trigger on a more expensive DS pair. Can you comment on how they fit compared to Lunar 3 flyknit or Lunar 2? I've tried on 11 in those and fit good... just want to make sure! I would really only be wearing with super think socks but I'm assuming even if I did 11 they wouldn't fit huge like some of my retro runners do if you get the wrong size (gel lyte 3 or new balance 998)
I think they fit pretty true to size unless you have wide feet then I suggest you go a .5 size up. I don't own any Lunar 3's or 2's so I really can't make that comparison for you. I know my AM1's and 90's fir true to size for me so I got these in the same.

thanks, i think regardless flyknits are the type of shoes where a .5 up isn't a big deal compared to my retro runners where sometimes they fall off or crease in the toe. 

I've been out the thread for a few days, and looked back a few pages, but couldn't find any info --- anyone have info on when these will drop?

Where's this madness going to end?
roll.gif

The pictures online make the streaks look much thicker in the midsole then in that picture. I wonder if he shaved it down a bit. I think that swap for the racer looks much better then the lr sole. Can somebody help out an old guy who doesn't use ig to see if he posted pictures of those shoes?

Maybe it's the angle? Also, the ZS5's unit has a separate Black outsole as opposed to the LRs' all inclusive unit, which makes it (ZS5) appear to be slimmer.

Last edited:
Lunar is trash

Zoom is much better tech, and costs more for Nike to produce. Gimme that air all day... Lunar feels flat after a week

Get ready for them to drop some lunar tech on a trainer for 2016 olympics and probably jump the price too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lunar is trash

Zoom is much better tech, and costs more for Nike to produce. Gimme that air all day... [COLOR=#red]Lunar feels flat after a week[/COLOR]

Get ready for them to drop some lunar tech on a trainer for 2016 olympics and probably jump the price too :smh:  

Umm nah, B! More like after 500-1,000mi! :tongue:

Maybe in other sports, but with running, I disagree. Do you run in them?

Can't wait for the 2016 Olympics! :smokin :tongue:

Last edited:
No I can't run in lunar.

I bought a pair of lunarglides and had to return them after 3 short runs.. My back needs more responsive cushioning.

Lunar is too soft and wears out too quickly for any practical purpose beyond walking for me.

For me, my Lunar 1 is a bit too mushy for running (but i heard they made the Lunar 3 more firm). 

I think the Racer is perfect - in tech and silhouette. Whatever custom blend they made for their full length Phylon midsole is perfect IMO. 

Does anyone know if the hyper orange/purple came in a sz 6? Lowest I've seen so far is a size 8.

Back
Top Bottom