OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Lunar is trash

Zoom is much better tech, and costs more for Nike to produce. Gimme that air all day... Lunar feels flat after a week

Get ready for them to drop some lunar tech on a trainer for 2016 olympics and probably jump the price too 
mean.gif

I wouldn't say its trash, the tech is just so soft that it feels flat after a while but if it is flat and it isnt wear and tear you should contact corporate

But definitely i expect the Flyknit Trainers to make a comeback for the olympics next year. Expect Ashton Eaton to have his own trainer next year also

But definitely i expect the Flyknit Trainers to make a comeback for the olympics next year. Expect Ashton Eaton to have his own trainer next year also

WOW (if true)! I hope the Ashton Trainer will be sold to the public... :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone know how to restore a faded-black flyknit upper on the racer? I'm thinking a black dye or black angelus paint mixed with water might work. 

Thanks for sharing @lakers29. I was hoping that they'll have the tranquils by now, but hopefully they'll have it by the time I go next week. Wouldn't mind getting those for cheap.

Thanks for sharing @lakers29. I was hoping that they'll have the tranquils by now, but hopefully they'll have it by the time I go next week. Wouldn't mind getting those for cheap.
yeah I would have scooped those up if they had those.  oh well... was a good time nonetheless

^^^

I've seen a few of them on ebay and some knit collectors I know.. really nice but I'll only pick up for the right price (around 150)
Agreed. Clean CW, but it's hard to believe that someone out there is going to pay an easy $500+ for such a beat pair.

Anyone know how to restore a faded-black flyknit upper on the racer? I'm thinking a black dye or black angelus paint mixed with water might work. 
Which CW Racer? Seems like more trouble than it's worth, IMO. 

Last edited:
What do you guys do when you buy a "new" shoe on ebay and the seller sends you an obviously used pair that he cleaned up?

I dont care about worn shoes, but why even bother to say they're brand new?

What do you guys do when you buy a "new" shoe on ebay and the seller sends you an obviously used pair that he cleaned up?

IMO you get more exposure & offers if you list as new. Just return them if you're protected or leave a negative feedback if you intend to keep

Agreed. Clean CW, but it's hard to believe that someone out there is going to pay an easy $500+ for such a beat pair.

Which CW Racer? Seems like more trouble than it's worth, IMO. 
volt racers!

Maybe try to dispute through paypal to get a partial refund back because "the item was not as described."

Last edited:
unrelated but u should be able to get a full refund/shipping paid both ways by seller if its like that.

i sold a phone and buyer is scamming saying its not working but the buyer protection on ebay is unreal and im forced to take the l and return. u should be straight if u want ur $ back, or worst case get a discount for the lie n saves the seller the hassle

unrelated but u should be able to get a full refund/shipping paid both ways by seller if its like that.

i sold a phone and buyer is scamming saying its not working but the buyer protection on ebay is unreal and im forced to take the l and return. u should be straight if u want ur $ back, or worst case get a discount for the lie n saves the seller the hassle

Sorry to hear that man. Some of you may remember me posting about being on the wrong end of buyer's remorse also. After literally calling eBay about 9 times I finally got someone with some common sense to reverse the claim. I'm pissed that he was able to essentially keep the shoes and get a full refund but I got my $ back so I won't complain.

But yeah, try IG or CL instead in the future because eBay is definitely not seller friendly anymore by any means

Last edited:

You can contact the person and try to get them to pay for your return shipping along with the refund, contact eBay/Paypal & return it while you pay return shipping (that's if the seller refuses refund or paying return shipping), or you can keep the shoe.
But yeah, try IG or CL instead in the future because eBay is definitely not seller friendly anymore by any means
Selling on eBay was ridiculous before Paypal split, but after Paypal became it's own entity and updated their ToS, buyers have like a year to file a claim which is absolutely stupid (instead of it being 45 days like before).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom