OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, that was my initial thought when I saw them available too... We shall see in the following week or so. :nerd:

Last edited:
the bait and switch :lol:

I wish I could have flourished in that restock. hope they come through for y'all

$330 shipped a good price for size 8.5, tried on once indoors Blue Glow Trainers?

I haven't been able to find them any lower than that anywhere. Don't really wanna drop $330 on a pair of shoes but I love the Blue Glows and I don't see Nike releasing them again anytime soon.

im glad nike is restocking so many times.

ill take that over the limited garbage most people yearn for with these color ways 

Can't knock the hustle, but someone already has the Oreo v1s from the D-F restock (?) on eBay... BUT

"Pictures will be sent once received"

So far it doesn't look like Nike is bringing back exact color ways, just slight variations. Black tongue on the black/whites, volt midsole on oreos, darker weave on oreos, different mix of colors and blue tag on mc, volt fly wire on black/whites, etc. Interested to see what, if any, change is made to the pairs DF just sold once they're delivered and recipients post photos.

@hhelman7   even though you claim that you didn't mean to be malicious, we all thought that you were in fact being hostile. so take this as a lesson in word choice and let's stop the internet arguing. 

^^^^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom