OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

@hhelman7   even though you claim that you didn't mean to be malicious, we all thought that you were in fact being hostile. so take this as a lesson in word choice and let's stop the internet arguing. 
ok, you're right. live and learn. 

anyway, for those wondering, ndc has full size runs of lagoons (even sz15) , green strikes, acai berries, and oreo2s and sizes smaller than 8.5 of the orange sherbs. straight to cart for me on all. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
finally decided to get rid of my mc and volts. well decided to sell all my sneakers think its time i get out the game for a while. thanks for everyone that helped me in the past.

anyway, for those wondering, ndc has full size runs of lagoons (even sz15) , green strikes, fireberrys, and oreo2s and sizes smaller than 8.5 of the orange sherbs. straight to cart for me on all. 
nthat.gif

You mean acai berry
ohwell.gif
. I checked with a quickness when I read fireberry

lame.. my dope factory order got cancelled..

Damn. I'm sure they'll pop up at more stores in the upcoming weeks.

Both pairs are on their way and will be in California by Wednesday.

Another reason why I love doing business with D-F is their speedy shipping! I've ordered 3-4x with them this year, and all my packages have been delivered within 3-5 days from ITALY. They're easily my favorite overseas shop at the moment.

Last edited:
just got the black/whites from nike.ca.. i spoke to the chat rep a few days back and he said "he'd be surprised if there was volt stitching since the site says its black/white"  

3 days later.. 

there's volt alright.  but i ain't complaining, they still look beautiful

Back
Top Bottom