OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Going through my sneaker closet the other night, trying to get some order & thought I'd pull my FK runners & trainers out.  I love the FK material so not pictured are Kobes, FK Lunars, Chukka's, Frees & FK Air Max.

RRS still has pairs. NO "good" sizes, NO 8.5-11, but other sizes they have. You can order through chat.  

VIP with code CX15R039 comes out to about $130 a pop shipped to CA, (we have Tax) 

Last edited:
The Oreo's released today aren't the same as the 2014 Oreo's right? Just picked up my pair from NikeTown London and the grey on the midsole makes the shoe look a lot worse IMO. 

The Oreo's released today aren't the same as the 2014 Oreo's right? Just picked up my pair from NikeTown London and the grey on the midsole makes the shoe look a lot worse IMO. 

The grey midsole makes the shoe pop more lol. I love it. It was always on it. The only thing different is the flyknit which is a shade darker

The grey midsole makes the shoe pop more lol. I love it. It was always on it. The only thing different is the flyknit which is a shade darker
Oh really? I never owned the 2014 pair but from pics, the midsole looked all white/black

Love my rrs pair :smokin

No luck on NDC, but was able to double up at FL, apperantly low stock

Apparently the Footlocker I went to only had one size 10. Hit up serramonte after 20 min after opening and the last 10 was at the register being sold. Didn't think they would be this low stock. Watch it eventually start flooding over these next months like the Oreo 2.0 did.

Last edited:
Nike Grove easy pick up! Feel like they still have a FSR but it's only one per person... Went on my break

just picked up oreos at ftl picked the two best weaves out of two size 9s almost left because they didn't have them on display

I know it's been posted, but I'm driving lol.

If someone can give me rrs product code for v1s I'd appreciate it.

Thinking I might pick up that berry~orange colorway from RRS.

Still desperate for a pair of MCs at retail :x

Doesn't rrs have a different product code?
I believe it's WH/VLT/101. At least that's what it was in 2014 :lol:.

I think someone posted something similar last week though so even if that's close hopefully RRS will be able to figure it out.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. Having wifey call.

Edit, she called, and no 13 in case anyone else was looking for that size.

Last edited:
I know everyone is excited about the Oreo's wider release date today and I am excited to receive my swap pair as well.. this year is definitely gonna be an awesome year for the Racer line..

again, happy Flyknit Friday..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom