OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Had that dilemma earlier and just went with both. For $70 why not.

First time ordering for RRS and they're supposed to be here next day? Email says they'll be at my doorstep tomorrow even though I selected free shipping. I feel like they're blowing smoke up my ash.

Lagoon > Berry though

:lol:

thats exactly what i'm deciding between

HAPPY FLYKNIT FRIDAY YALL

^ i dont want to pay retail but no choice but to pay retail... online these are selling out at retail and i was lucky to find out through the NT fam about RRS....and even then some people got their pairs canceled... so you kinda just have to get them before they sell out even at retail...

If anybody finds a lead on a 9.5 or 10 of the oreo v1 please shoot me a pm, all I do is strike out on these

pair from RRS got delivered pretty happy with how they came out. also got BWVs from the NT fam. Happy Flyknit Friday :smokin

I know everyone is excited about the Oreo's wider release date today and I am excited to receive my swap pair as well.. this year is definitely gonna be an awesome year for the Racer line..

again, happy Flyknit Friday..

Fire. Sell me those sole swapped neos haha.

Footlocker in Melo Park Mall in New Jersey has Oreo 1s sitting on shelves today. If anyone is around there go scoop em up if your size is OOS online!

woah, new post alert is back? Or was i just having some issues with my computer and haven't seen new post alert in a couple of weeks now?

Back
Top Bottom