OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy clean Flyknit Friday (threw them in washer finally)

Went to a FTL about 30 minutes away. Exchanged a gift from awhile back that I couldn't fit so $100 out the door and they only had one 11.5, and I was the first person to buy them too haha. (Oreo v1)

Last edited:
To anyone else that ordered the Oreo racers from KICKSUSA this morning, they got the SKU numbers mixed up between the Oreo V1 racers that released today and the Black/White racers, my shipping email has the wrong SKU number so I hope they sent me the Oreos that I ordered instead of the Black/White racers. Here's proof:

Last edited:
kinda glad i copped from RRS and didnt wait for the NDC release... i thought this would be an easy cop like the 2.0 but it was an instant sellout

Did you don't anything to the outsole or did the washer do all the magic?
Toothbrush + warm water + laundry detergent/dish soap or invest in a shoe cleaning product like Jason Markk, Refreshed,etc.

I've seen a ton of people posting about putting their FK's in the washer and I don't get it, it's not worth the risk.

Last edited:
nope, just removed insoles, laces, and threw them in with some detergent
Thanks.

Toothbrush + warm water + laundry detergent/dish soap or invest in a shoe cleaning product like Jason Markk, Refreshed,etc.

I've seen a ton of people posting about putting their FK's in the washer and I don't get it, it's not worth the risk.
Washed two myself without great results, was just curious if he prepped them before washing.

only got 11 instead of 8.5 and 11 from footlocke
waiting for shipping confirmation *fingercrossed(

Washed two myself without great results, was just curious if he prepped them before washing.

imo if the midsole/outsole is very dirty, then it's best to clean them before tossing the shoes in the washer.

Last edited:
what colorway do y'all think is better?

Acai Berry or Blue Lagoon

Had that dilemma earlier and just went with both. For $70 why not.

First time ordering for RRS and they're supposed to be here next day? Email says they'll be at my doorstep tomorrow even though I selected free shipping. I feel like they're blowing smoke up my ash.

Lagoon > Berry though

Last edited:
My favorite combo from three pairs. :lol: Light Toes FTW! :smokin

The right shoe is dark on the medial side, but it's predominantly light on the lateral...

Last edited:
kinda glad i copped from RRS and didnt wait for the NDC release... i thought this would be an easy cop like the 2.0 but it was an instant sellout
i dont get why ppl would wait to pay full retail? gift card? coupon?

If youve visited the thread in the past two weeks we've all been feasting on oreo v1 for 120 or less

if youre in California, RRS delivers next day. **** ndc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom