OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got the Blue Lagoons to $66 too

repped my dude :smokin

and Nike trolling everyone, dudes bought Oreo's to resell and now they are just sitting on NDC :lol:

haha I bought 3 pairs of Oreos but not to resell. already knew nike was going to mass produce like the v2. Gunna pick the best weaves and return 2. :lol:

Also mentioned in this thread earlier was waiting on RRS to stock, buy for super cheap, return the RRS pair to NIKE for full refund. A lot of work but may be an option for people who wanna rock their pairs right away but don't wanna pay 163 and change.

Last edited:

Try giving them a call. They're not on the site, but you might be able to do a phone order for them like the Oreo 1s.

Ask for the 011 color.

Last edited:
Your obviously on the Internet. Why don't you check for yourself?
I looked and I didnt't see.  The oreos V1 are not on "the internet". I asked a legitimate question.  No need to be a ****

Last edited:
I looked and I didnt't see.  The oreos V1 are not on "the internet". I asked a legitimate question.  No need to be a ****

would have saved yourself the trouble if you would have checked in the first place. Took probably as much time as you asking. Just saying

Hey guys, new user here. I just wanted to know if anybody know why no Flyknit Trainers in production for so long from Nike? Are they just dead?

Back
Top Bottom