OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Welp, just ordered 3 racers and a pair of metcons from RRS.....

Going for a pair of oreos to make it a 4th...

Well damn... I completely forgot about the shoes not being on the website.

My apologies.

Just talked to an RRS rep on the phone, they said they got sizes 11.5 and 12. But if you still need a pair, no matter what size, I would recommend calling in just to see.

I copped the purple orange and the tranquil for 140 shipped after ebates and coupon codes :smokin

If anyone is trying to order another pair of Oreos on separate order, try adding an apartment number to your address on the new order, maybe changing the email or something.

I had to do that placing another order just now. Added "apartment 0".

would have saved yourself the trouble if you would have checked in the first place. Took probably as much time as you asking. Just saying
So whats the arguement if it took the same time?  It's a simple but relevant question.

If anyone is trying to order another pair of Oreos on separate order, try adding an apartment number to your address on the new order, maybe changing the email or something.

I had to do that placing another order just now. Added "apartment 0".
What size did you order?

Just copped the blue lagoon and bright citrus racers for $66 each. Not the greatest colors imo, but for a price like that I couldn't resist.

people eating today with the blue lagoons and bright citrus pairs. Great prices. Bright citrus was one of biggest regret purchases of 2015. Not worth retail but at these prices, very deserving of being copped.

Back
Top Bottom