OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Does the oreo run tts
I bought a pair yesterday and I usually wear an 11.5 but I had to go up half a size for it to fit

Also do you guys usually go to RRS to buy the Flyknit Racers? I just signed up and got myself a VIP membership and the deals are really good!

I bought a pair yesterday and I usually wear an 11.5 but I had to go up half a size for it to fit

Also do you guys usually go to RRS to buy the Flyknit Racers? I just signed up and got myself a VIP membership and the deals are really good!
Yeah pretty much. Only downside sometimes is having to wait because of back order but this is pretty much the only place where you'll get discounts on racers. Holla at the end of season sale! Got myself a pair of blue lagoons finally. Almost paid retail couple of months ago but the winter season was coming and I wouldn't be able to wear them until spring. Going to paint the midsole white.

Yeah pretty much. Only downside sometimes is having to wait because of back order but this is pretty much the only place where you'll get discounts on racers. Holla at the end of season sale! Got myself a pair of blue lagoons finally. Almost paid retail couple of months ago but the winter season was coming and I wouldn't be able to wear them until spring. Going to paint the midsole white.
I really want the blue lagoons and the tranquil, I was going to pay retail for the tranquil but now looking on the forum for some help on getting them cheaper i'm glad I didn't rush and buy them, going to wait and hopefully buy the tranquil next. Painting the midsole white or black would really look good on the blue lagoons!

i like how he stuffed socks/papers near the heel to make it curved 
roll.gif

edit: nvm those aren't socks.

Last edited:
$230 for brand new volt racers good deal or just wait it out and hope the re-release will take place? I've been trying to track a pair of these or volt trainers in a size US8 since I first got into flyknits. Input greatly appreciated!

$230 for brand new volt racers good deal or just wait it out and hope the re-release will take place? I've been trying to track a pair of these or volt trainers in a size US8 since I first got into flyknits. Input greatly appreciated!
I like the volts ALOT, but they arnt a must have at above retail. I would pass and hope on the reissue, but if they are a must have then you should probably cop, you'll regret it later if they don't reissue, and you'll regret it later if they do since you paid $80 more than retail. Hope that helps.

I like the volts ALOT, but they arnt a must have at above retail. I would pass and hope on the reissue, but if they are a must have then you should probably cop, you'll regret it later if they don't reissue, and you'll regret it later if they do since you paid $80 more than retail. Hope that helps.[/quote

Haha damned if you do and damned if you don't. Seller won't budge either but I feel like I'll regret if I don't cop and the. If they do re-release hopefully it's on RRS and I'll cop at a disco to double up.

I like the Volts too, but I wouldn't pay more than retail.

All of the info that DEB dropped last year has come to fruition (thus far), so, personally, I'd wait it out.

will you regret it more if you miss out and never get the shoe? or just end up paying ~$70 more IF it ever re-releases. 

id say get em now. youre  going to hate yourself if the shoe never comes out. you can live with paying a few extra bucks

Reissue will more than likely have some subtle differences...

If you don't mind dropping that much, I say do it. If/when they rerelease, double up with the new pair.

Some of ya'll on here need to stop wasting your time looking at sneakers and do better in school, specially math class. The difference in price obviously comes from tax, goddamn. This is what happens when you don't have your priorities straight as a kid. So embarrassing. 

Back
Top Bottom