OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
we have been infiltrated. abort abort!
god damn it, now i have to pull the trigger too, otherwise my size might just dry up 
frown.gif

IMO, acai berries look better in pics. Still a nice shoe. I'm debating if I should pull the trigger on rrs for that price.

Can't go wrong with any color for $65 imo. Such a versatile shoe that can be used for lounging, gym, going out, etc. 

Its dope to see so many people getting racers for good prices. Ill take discounts and steals over hype and instant sellouts any day. My favorite pairs of flyknits are outlet phone order cops from 2013-really hope this trend continues

Last edited:
Not sure I'm doing it right...

This is for the pink/orange ($120), and acai berries ($95).

Last edited:
Damn man, got my first racer about 3 weeks ago, copped the oreos and just copped the blue lagoons and again berries. This **** is ridiculous

Damn man, got my first racer about 3 weeks ago, copped the oreos and just copped the blue lagoons and again berries. This **** is ridiculous
Do you have any Adidas Ultra Boost? If you don't, don't get a pair. It'll be even worse.

Do you have any Adidas Ultra Boost? If you don't, don't get a pair. It'll be even worse.
true story. I had 0 pairs of UB before the new year. Joined the group over there and now I have 2 in hand, 2 shipping to my house. Would have been 5 but one got cancelled. 
tired.gif

way more comfortable that 350's, racers. the hype is real.

Last edited:
might finally cave and buy a pair of oreos. anyone have a side by side pics off all the versions? Not sure which release i want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom