OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Some of ya'll on here need to stop wasting your time looking at sneakers and do better in school, specially math class. The difference in price obviously comes from tax, goddamn. This is what happens when you don't have your priorities straight as a kid. So embarrassing. 
It was the coupon that wasn't working 

To all having a problem with RRS, try clearing your browser history. When I visited the site for the first time it offered me a coupon for a first time customer. Might help you get a cheaper price.

Some of ya'll on here need to stop wasting your time looking at sneakers and do better in school, specially math class. The difference in price obviously comes from tax, goddamn. This is what happens when you don't have your priorities straight as a kid. So embarrassing. 

Screen name to post content is almost funny. You're trying too hard though.

You might want to take a step back and focus on your own education before calling other people out. Your grammar is an absolute joke.

Last edited:
Screen name to post content is almost funny. You're trying too hard though.

You might want to take a step back and focus on your own education before calling other people out. Your grammar is an absolute joke.

I'm still wondering why this idiot keeps coming in this thread when he talked **** about racers a few days ago.

I like the Volts too, but I wouldn't pay more than retail.

All of the info that DEB dropped last year has come to fruition (thus far), so, personally, I'd wait it out.

will you regret it more if you miss out and never get the shoe? or just end up paying ~$70 more IF it ever re-releases. 

id say get em now. youre  going to hate yourself if the shoe never comes out. you can live with paying a few extra bucks

Reissue will more than likely have some subtle differences...

If you don't mind dropping that much, I say do it. If/when they rerelease, double up with the new pair.

Thank for the responses. I ended up going for it since I know ultimately I'd kick myself if these didn't re-release, but I'll def be doubling up if I can. With that said anyone have any leads for where to find volt trainers size 8? [emoji]128513[/emoji]

we have been infiltrated. abort abort!

Didnt necessarily need another pair of Racers for Acai Berries for $66 shipped, I couldn't say no.

Back
Top Bottom