OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Ok we get it, you guys are all copping the poverty unwanted colorways like blue lagoon for $68 shipped.

Can we stop posting about it now 
nerd.gif
poverty cw but has oreo 2.0s in avy

you have a serious toe fetish Ray!

Lulz! With a wider distribution, I found it pretty bittersweet to hunt down a nice weave. I remember doing the same for the Cheetos.

the patterns on the restock 1.0 are horrible. LOOK at this!!! both of them were equally as bad 

It really is random. IMO, the left shoe pictured on the left is one of the BEST that I've seen (white toes FTW!)

Last edited:
The neo turquoise release February 12th if anyone is curious
Edit: for foot locker

Last edited:
Even if the status says cancelled i can call it in?
it couldn't hurt,when you said yours got cancelled i thought mine did too, since we both ordered a size 9, so I called in and they said they're going to type and get it shipped from another warehouse

I honestly don't order off of finish line anymore. The one time I purchased a pair of flyknit 3.0s from them, the shoes were not deadstock. The pair came with a receipt from a mall in alabama, and the soles were dirty
eyes.gif
. The whole point of buying shoes online for me is knowing that pair has never been worn. Does anyone else share the same sentiments?  Waiting patiently for RRS to hopefully restock on the oreo v1s, insta cop if/when they do.  

Last edited:
I low-key don't order off of finish line anymore. The one time I purchased a pair of flyknit 3.0s from them, the shoes were not deadstock. The whole point of buying shoes online for me is knowing those shoes have never been worn. Does anyone else have the same sentiments?  Waiting for RRS to hopefully restock on the oreo v1s, insta cop if/when they do.  

I buy online for convenience of not leaving the house.

Last edited:
I honestly don't order off of finish line anymore. The one time I purchased a pair of flyknit 3.0s from them, the shoes were not deadstock. The pair came with a receipt from a mall in alabama, and the soles were dirty :rolleyes . The whole point of buying shoes online for me is knowing that pair has never been worn. Does anyone else share the same sentiments?  Waiting patiently for RRS to hopefully restock on the oreo v1s, insta cop if/when they do.  

That has happened to me twice with finish line. I went to the store and spoke to a manager and he practically gave me the shoes for free with all these discounts. And he said finish line is known to do that.

If you don't have a pair of these yet, you simply don't want them at this point lol
negged

I honestly don't order off of finish line anymore. The one time I purchased a pair of flyknit 3.0s from them, the shoes were not deadstock. The pair came with a receipt from a mall in alabama, and the soles were dirty
eyes.gif
. The whole point of buying shoes online for me is knowing that pair has never been worn. Does anyone else share the same sentiments?  Waiting patiently for RRS to hopefully restock on the oreo v1s, insta cop if/when they do.  
those were fulfilled in-store... very few shoes are fulfilled directly from a warehouse from FNL... how you can tell is that the orders from stores have a receipt that looks like a retail one. the warehouse orders have the sticker like receipt 

Back
Top Bottom