OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
This is how it should be. Constant restocks and letting everyone grab a pair who wants a pair.

Now if only they'd do this for the MCs.

This is how it should be. Constant restocks and letting everyone grab a pair who wants a pair.

Now if only they'd do this for the MCs.

Well, if it is to believed as to what deb said a half year or so ago, the popularity of the shoes recently had caught Nike by surprise. It would tend to match how much they were producing in the past as well. With the exception of the mc1, neo turq, and the atomic purples, almost every racer was available somewhere below retail. Many of them were on sale for months on NDC. After the BWb rerelease, the shoes have been much harder to obtain. It was the BWb that made Nike realize people were thirsting for the shoe... Hence massive restocks.

Well, if it is to believed as to what deb said a half year or so ago, the popularity of the shoes recently had caught Nike by surprise. It would tend to match how much they were producing in the past as well. With the exception of the mc1, neo turq, and the atomic purples, almost every racer was available somewhere below retail. Many of them were on sale for months on NDC. After the BWb rerelease, the shoes have been much harder to obtain. It was the BWb that made Nike realize people were thirsting for the shoe... Hence massive restocks.

That was what I thought was happening as well. With the surge in popularity, it only makes sense for Nike to produce more. The mc 2.0 came out after the oreo 2.0s but the oreo 2.0s still saw constant restocks while there was only 1 small restock for he mc.

Thinking about copping a pair of Acais from RRS. They aren't something I would purchase for even below retail, however for the mighty low price of ~$66, I could use them as gym beaters 
smile.gif
. Still debating... 

Last edited:

Pulled a DJ Khaled with my WC rewards and ebates to top it off! :smokin

I ordered my first pair from D-F on Black Friday, then another from RRS, then two from Foot Locker, and, now, with Finish Line. Hopefully, I get some white toes! I'm planning to keep the best two pairs. :smokin

How so? I ordered from RRS sunday @530pm EST and just got an order CANCELLATION this morning. Even after getting a confirmation email

Amount of stock for each shoe size varies, so the size is definitely a factor. I'm hoping my 8.5 goes through... :nerd:

Last edited:
I want to paint the blue part of the midsole white on the tranquil racers.. anyone have a link to a good video I could bookmark?

Or anyone have experience with a simple angelus midsole painting? Thanks NT :nthat:

Don't forget Discover Deals is 10%CB at Finishline.

Just used that along with my Finishline Rewards - thanks for the heads up!

Have my NDC pair coming and probably returning those and picking the best pair. 

GO GO GO

Just chatted with RRS since I didn't get a confirmation email or tracking email. Shipped shortly after I ordered yesterday and are arriving today! :smokin (Blue Lagoons btw)

Kind of wish I added the sherberts into my order... might still grab a pair with the code and VIP discount though

With the recent re-release of the Oreo 1.0 and the Volt Orca's and how widespread the releases are, I'm really hopeful that all of us are able to actually get the shoes that we want and want to wear and not just flip.  Glad reseller's and taking a hit right now and glad we can get these shoes even for under retail.  #ftw

Here's to easy cops on the rest of the future re-releases.  

Last edited:
I ORDERED EARLY MORNING... U must have ordered when everyone else was.
I didnt know everyone was ordering until i put in my order lol

@@ILLustRAYt good luck with your 8.5 i called in for a 6.5 10 minutes ago and the girl over the phone Denise, told me they did not have it in stock, when on the site they indeed have it available.

With the recent re-release of the Oreo 1.0 and the Volt Orca's and how widespread the releases are, I'm really hopeful that all of us are able to actually get the shoes that we want and want to wear and not just flip.  Glad reseller's and taking a hit right now and glad we can get these shoes even for under retail.  #ftw

All the resellers who were selling Oreo 1.0s for 300-400 are now crying LOL

I need to just cop the Oreo V1 before stock runs out.... I do want it for disco because of recent events haha, but may be wise to just pay retail.

welcome to two years ago!  Last year was crazy for racer resell prices.  

All the resellers who were selling Oreo 1.0s for 300-400 are now crying LOL
They were laughing when the sold!  But if they still have stock they will be sad. It is rather funny to go onto grailed and see it littered with oreo v2 and BWb.

Last edited:

They were laughing when the sold!  But if they still have stock they will be sad. It is rather funny to go onto grailed and see it littered with oreo v2 and BWb.
Haha agreed they did clean up before they were released again.  I remember contacting a guy on ebay asking if he could do a lowered price but he was firm on $400 for them... now he took them off since nobody will pay that crazy markup.  

I think besides the Multicolors (at least for now), Nike's intent is to make the Racer widely available to anyone and everyone. This should make copping pretty easy if you put in the effort. Resellers will only eat on the impatient buyers after the initial drops from smaller stores. 

Don't get impatient. Just wait for the larger drops from NDC, FTL, etc.

Back
Top Bottom