OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lucked out and was able to cart a pair of orange slices that randomly popped up in a size 10 at RRS.

Held off on these for a while but just couldn't say no to the discount.  

Hahah oh man, thanks for that. I thought people were calling these "flaming hot cheetos"
They unfortunately do
laugh.gif

I chose the lesser of two evils with the orange slice, but I don't think Nike's forced nickname is going to stick in the long run.  

The orange slices were at the Nike outlet at Tejon for 129 last week. I personally hate the colorway.
I used to feel the same way, but they've grown on me over the past few months.

I refused to let them become a sneaker that I regretted not picking up when they could be had for cheap.

$95 out the door at RRS helped persuade me.  

what do u guys use to do customs on these? not angelus paint right? want to dye the entire upper on either the blue lagoon or sherbets thats i ordered black. basically wanna black it out and have a white swoosh like whatever someoen did a few pages back, been waiting for a cheap pair to do it to for a while and this RRS finally gave me the opportunity. 

Wow my pair of Blue Lagoons from RRS that I ordered yday morning arrived today! :smokin

RRS really is the best and their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Might snag the sherberts just because.

I ordered quite a few of the size 9s... and they should be arriving on thursday.  No screwage found here. 
damn dude whend you order? my size 9 in the blue lagoons just got cancelled -.- was told theyre not getting anymore in

Hey guys, flyknit racer noob here. First question, do racers stretch a little as you wear them? My two pairs that came out a while ago fit a little snug, but not too bad. HOWEVER, I bought the Oreo 1.0 today, and they feel much more snug than the other two pairs. Anyone else notice that these fit more snug, or am I just crazy?

Back
Top Bottom