OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
and anyone got an 8.5 blue lagoon? wanna buy for arnd the RRS price.

If someone bought it for themselves for a steal,why would they sell it to you?

People keep sleeping. Then once the price goes back up, all of a sudden they want them badly.

Buy now think later. How many times do we have to say this regarding Flyknit

If someone bought it for themselves for a steal,why would they sell it to you?

People keep sleeping. Then once the price goes back up, all of a sudden they want them badly.

Buy now think later. How many times do we have to say this regarding Flyknit

I did order it man but rrs cancelled my order sigh

people always post their custom painted midsoles, but I never see anyone posts after wear pics.

Thats what I'm curious about, the aftermath.

Wolf grey does look excellent though.

people always post their custom painted midsoles, but I never see anyone posts after wear pics.

Thats what I'm curious about, the aftermath.

Wolf grey does look excellent though.
Exactly what I'm waiting for. I'd rather keep the soles "stock" than paint them for them to crack after a few wears

RRS slow as hell, they still haven't shipped my Blue Lagoons
They shipped mine like the first working day on Monday, not even one full working day.

Ordered on Monday Asia time which is Sunday night in USA.

And it's my first time ordering, plus shipping to a forwarder in USA with billing address in SG. Kinda surprised it went through so hassle free.

Last edited:
RRS slow as hell, they still haven't shipped my Blue Lagoons
did you call or order online?  If you called in the order, then you wont get shipping notifications or emails (they claim they can send me emails but they never arrive).  If you ordered online, then you should have gotten them.  

I don't usually do this, but this may help those who are wondering about their RRS order(s)...

I ordered an 8.5 in the Acais on Monday at around 5PM PST, and they shipped today. :smokin

Last edited:
I don't usually do this, but this may help those who are wondering about their RRS order(s)...

I ordered an 8.5 in the Acais on Monday at around 5PM PST, and they shipped today. :smokin

weird at the order RRS is filling orders. I ordered Acais around 8:30am PST yesterday and received shipping confirmation at 10AM 8)

$10 tbh...

I ordered a pair of Sherberts yesterday. They show as shipped, but they ytacking # isnt active yet. When I ordered my Goons though I got them in a day haha

$30 if you order an extra 3 pairs.

Was just able to talk to a rep and he did a one time exception for me to buy extra pairs. Nice guy.

There's no rhyme or reason to how companies fill orders. There's never a rhyme or reason. 

Orders get sent to one of their distribution centers and they go from there. 

Back
Top Bottom