OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
For those that are bummed about missing the $70 racers, there are a few for $80 in many sizes at boulderrunningcompany.com

http://www.boulderrunningcompany.com/mens-nike-flyknit-racer-526628-001.html

Be warned though, that they have been very suspect in my experience when it actually comes to shipping out the items (and you'll likely have to call them to issue a refund).  Having said that, it looks like they have goons and barftops for $80 with free shipping.   

Digging the weave on these bad larrys
nthat.gif

My Oreos came in today and I love them! Happy to have these as my first pair of racers. Can't wait to get some more of the colorways that will be coming out that I missed out on the first time they dropped. Took a pic of the toes for you guys as well :tongue:

Last edited:
did you call or order online?  If you called in the order, then you wont get shipping notifications or emails (they claim they can send me emails but they never arrive).  If you ordered online, then you should have gotten them.  

just want to chime in with my personal experience with RRS

ordered maybe 10 of my FKs through them via mix of online/phone orders

both ways i have received email notifications regarding order confirmations and shipping status updates

just recently with the oreo v1 phone order did they still provide email updates

wonder if it has something to do wih VIP status vs those checking out as guests?

If those berries were part lf the first drop of Racers it wouldve been an instant classic that people would be paying resell for now.

wanted to cop the berries since they were so cheap could of used for the gym or as beaters but just couldnt pull the trigger...didnt want to cop just for the sake of it but honestly i just dont see myself wearing them a lot...next pickup will be neoturq if it does release next month

:wow: @ that toe! :smokin

I wanted to like the berries, I just can't do it though

At retail and even over $80, I felt the same. However, at RRS' price, I gave in... How often have we seen a Flyknit Racer on sale for more than 50% off, excluding outlets?! The last time that I can recall was during RUN.com's glitch for the Team Oranges (a.k.a. Cheetos). Back then, I was still hesitant to purchase at $75. Now, I'm kicking myself for NOT doubling up. :smh:

Last edited:
is the code for rrs still working for the berries? anybody mind sharing it if it is? i already have vip and need to buy the mrs some new gym shoes

I don't even think I'm gonna wear these racers. But at 68$ Each I can't lose. Someone's gonna buy them for 120 eventually when these cheap pairs dry up.

Back
Top Bottom