OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I bought the blue lagoons 3 days ago and now I want the acai berries 
sick.gif

Yea acai berries looking nice now haha.

Are there any codes floating around for FNL? I want to cop those Oreo V1s :nerd:

I personally have never had anything wrong. Plus theres an 8% ebate and WC rewards. A coupon would just be the cherry on top.
I been looking for a coupon for you but none of them work. They are offering a $20 discount for whoever birthday it is, idk how they could check if it's your birthday online or not lol

I been looking for a coupon for you but none of them work. They are offering a $20 discount for whoever birthday it is, idk how they could check if it's your birthday online or not lol

No worries! Thanks for even looking into it haha. All the coupons ive tried seem to not work either.

Where did you see the birthday option?

No worries! Thanks for even looking into it haha. All the coupons ive tried seem to not work either.

Where did you see the birthday option?
No problem man, and heres the link to it https://www.groupon.com/coupons/stores/finishline.com 

The coupon has been verified by others you could make a new email account with the birthday being today lol that's how I think finishline would check if it's your birthday online

i got a really bad weave with my first pair of acai berry. had to return them. would love a weave with mostly orange though.

UNDSed my pair from RRS first phone drop, overall satisfied with the weave even tho I would have prefer a more uniform and lighter grey in the toebox. Can't believe I almost paid resell for these a year back.

was thinking of the same thing, finally got around to doing it. might actually do this to mine

Stock >

Plus, you don't have to worry about cracking :/

UNDSed my pair from RRS first phone drop, overall satisfied with the weave even tho I would have prefer a more uniform and lighter grey in the toebox. Can't believe I almost paid resell for these a year back.

I almost paid resale (~$300 and one Flywire strand was snapped off) about a month or so before I acquired the first restock from D-F. I'm glad that I passed and waited too!

Last edited:
Stock >

Plus, you don't have to worry about cracking :/
I almost paid resale (~$300 and one Flywire strand was snapped off) about a month or so before I acquired the first restock from D-F. I'm glad that I passed and waited too!
Yeah thats true, but I'll wait and see for my own eyes when it comes. 

Good things come for those who wait!

I can't stand buying from Finish Line online, always a problem with them.. 

every order takes like 2 weeks to get to you

remember the 2012 Infrared 90 fiasco? oversold, charged people, no shipping confirmations, wait times on the phone were literally 1 hr 30 min+

Got my NDC pair with glue stains [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Any tips on how I can get a discount code for my trouble??

Got my NDC pair with glue stains [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Any tips on how I can get a discount code for my trouble??

Contact Nike. They will probably just send a replacement though without a discount since they are in stock.

Agreed. I think all of the FKR cws with the Black top line (excluding any variation of the BWs) look bland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom