OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
EXACTLY. 

The cats who have the most UB now are the ones who were slandering adidas a year ago saying they would never wear the three stripes.

Buy what you like, simple as that. I'm partial to certain brands but if I like a damn skechers shoe, ill buy it
I couldn't agree more.

Another example is the Supreme Box Logo crew. Kanye been wearing Supreme for years. He rocks the black one recently and prices on them skyrocket. 

I'm not complaining though. Thanks Kanye, you paid for 4 pairs of racers and a pair of metcons 

Overprotective about shoes? Nah. i buy what I like period. 

If you were in that exact situation where all of a sudden people said they "been supporting this shoe" but they really havent, would that make you slightly upset? Its natural for humans to feel that way. Period. you're lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

My biggest issue is that the "hype" prohibits me from copping shoes at nice sale prices. That's why it bothers me when people jump on the bandwagon

No, it really wouldn't. Look, I've been copping Jordans since I was a kid. Posted this pic in the AJ4 thread, my first Jordan purchase with my own money. We didn't have money to buy Jordans back then, so I saved up for 3+ months to grab these. This is 1989 right here.....

Do i get upset with 20 year old kids copping JOrdans now? I don't. I'm only upset when Nike makes them limited. Thats my only gripe. But its the 20 year old kids that will keep that line going. Without the interest, company's won't give you what you want anymore.

I welcome the interest on a material item. As long as its plentiful, I'm ok with it.

But i completely agree with your last sentence.

^ Future sneakerhead :nthat:

I buy him so many shoes I think I'm turning him away from being a sneaker head. His rotation would make grown ups feel bad. I have to remind him to wear his shadow and Chicago 1's. Would rather wear vans.

I'm worried about potentially buying a bunch of shoes for my future kids... I've already got so many for myself, how will I be able to pass up baby-sized cortezes or waffle racers?

Anyone know where I can find a pair of size 7 Oreo 2.0? Greatly appreciate it
If you're patient, wait for a restock

If not just hop on the bay and look for them, I did a quick check and there are a couple 2.0s for sale at sz 7 for about the same as retail price

Personally, I love running in the Flyknit Racers. I have about ~440mi on my Team Oranges. They're probably my second favorite shoes to run in behind the Lunaracer 3s.

In the past, people were complaining about the same thing. Nike, then, modified the Trainers with a sockliner to prevent cuts. As a runner, I liked the move. I also liked that they kept the FKRs intact despite the complaints.

Racers are horrible to run in if u ask me. Hard soles. Lightweight but terrible soles. I buy them strictly for fashion. Real runners don't run in them. They're more of a miler and sub mile shoe. Hence "racer" not to be worn past that.

my Footlocker had both Oreos, still can't decide which I like better, I pondered there for like 15 minutes :lol:

(not my pic)

Already have B/W, Oreo 1, Oreo 2, Blue Lagoon, Hot Cheeto, Uni Red, Seahawk, & Acai berrys.

Just need neo turqs and I'm good on racers. Hopefully they release next month!

Back
Top Bottom