OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Free shipping + Warp Speed promise. I bought my pair on a monday and it only took 1 day for it to come in! I live in CA and I believe they ship it out from San Diego.

Free shipping + Warp Speed promise. I bought my pair on a monday and it only took 1 day for it to come in! I live in CA and I believe they ship it out from San Diego.

SD if they have it in their warehouse if not it comes from Ohio.

quick sloppy photoshop...

but if i could guarantee they wouldnt crack, heres how id customize mine

man, those looked great. you should do it anyways. a little touch up here and there won't be too hard.

...and those flyknit prestos, hell yes!

probably will wear them once throw them back in the box cause racers all look the same and you can only wear these in joggers
Racers just don't look right with any type of pants, unless they are super skinny tapered or pin rolled, and even then look a bit odd due to the super sleek silhouette. I prefer them as casual shoes with jogger sweats or casual shorts.

UB was the best shoe of 2015. I tried telling cats back in March to cop the og black/purple when they hit all those sales. Figures it only took Kanye for the hype to build. Now all of a sudden it's everyones favorite shoe. But I digress. 

$65 Racers>>>>UB. Even on sale

I love the UB. i just can't get down with the hype behind it because most of the good colorways sell out instantly now.

It's a shoe that was destined for the sub $100 range which is the perfect price point for any "running" shoe for me. 

I premer primeknit because it stretches and boost is miles better than lunar imo. It doesn't bottom out as quick

But like I said, $65 Racers>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom