OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Though the UBs are RUNNING shoes, I've only seen so few that actually run in them, which makes me think they aren't THAT GREAT as adi marketed... :rolleyes

Last edited:

I love the UB. i just can't get down with the hype behind it because most of the good colorways sell out instantly now.

It's a shoe that was destined for the sub $100 range which is the perfect price point for any "running" shoe for me. 

I premer primeknit because it stretches and boost is miles better than lunar imo. It doesn't bottom out as quick

But like I said, $65 Racers>>>>>>
Awaiting my first pair of UBs, but Lunarglide sole lasts for me really long though, although the sole is almost completely flat by now, but still it doesn't show signs of breaking down yet. I think I had it for like 3 years, although I don't really run on it a lot though.

Though the UBs are RUNNING shoes, I've only seen so few that actually run in them, which makes me think they aren't THAT GREAT as adi marketed...
eyes.gif
Most are wearing them casually...
I loved my Lunarglide but I can't seem to run in any Flyknits, especially Racers, the heel area cuts me, have to wear high socks covering it.

Even casual walking on it, I get cut after half a day. :frown:

Last edited:
There are quite a few people that run in them. Check out some of the forums dedicated to running and you'd see it.

I loved my Lunarglide but I can't seem to run in any Flyknits, especially Racers, the heel area cuts me, have to wear high socks covering it.

Even casual walking on it, I get cut after half a day. :frown:

Personally, I love running in the Flyknit Racers. I have about ~440mi on my Team Oranges. They're probably my second favorite shoes to run in behind the Lunaracer 3s.

In the past, people were complaining about the same thing. Nike, then, modified the Trainers with a sockliner to prevent cuts. As a runner, I liked the move. I also liked that they kept the FKRs intact despite the complaints.

Last edited:
Cali res
I don't own any UB, what's the word?

missing out man. Hands down most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

But don't even bother if you don't want to end up buying 5+ pairs within a month.

Remember the first time you grabbed a boob and you wanted to do it again and again. Same feeling.

Personally, I love running in the Flyknit Racers. I have about ~440mi on my Team Oranges. They're probably my second favorite shoe to run in behind the Lunaracer 3.

In the past, people were complaining about the same thing. Nike, then, modified the Trainers with a sockliner to prevent cuts. As a runner, I liked the move. I also liked that they kept the FKRs intact despite the complaints.
LunarGlide 4 was the one I had, and still wearable now. It totally wowed me back then when I first got it, first time experiencing a running shoe like that.

Somehow even padded Flyknits cut me, like I had the Flyknit Lunar 1 which cut my heel too, don't know why.

Personally, I love running in the Flyknit Racers. I have about ~440mi on my Team Oranges. They're probably my second favorite shoes to run in behind the Lunaracer 3s.

I wondered why Nike's low cut running socks are cut higher in the back. This is probably the reason.

LunarGlide 4 was the one I had, and still wearable now. It totally wowed me back then when I first got it, first time experiencing a running shoe like that.

Somehow even padded Flyknits cut me, like I had the Flyknit Lunar 1 which cut my heel too, don't know why.

The LG4s were NICE! Interesting! Try putting something in the shoe to widen out the heel area more like a canned food for a day or two. I've done this in the past, and the heel area felt so much better.

I wondered why Nike's low cut running socks are cut higher in the back. This is probably the reason.

Remember they had those Flyknit socks in similar cws for the launch set?! Since the first Flyknits didn't sockliners, this was Nike's way for you to complement and compromise.

Last edited:
I love the UB. i just can't get down with the hype behind it because most of the good colorways sell out instantly now.

It's a shoe that was destined for the sub $100 range which is the perfect price point for any "running" shoe for me. 

I premer primeknit because it stretches and boost is miles better than lunar imo. It doesn't bottom out as quick

But like I said, $65 Racers>>>>>>

That UB thread is the new Yeezy thread :x

That UB thread is the new Yeezy thread
sick.gif
It's unbearable at this point. 

I know I'm being petty but idc, any other person would be lowkey upset as well. Tried telling my homies to cop early on when you could get for around $100. They couldn't fathom wearing adidas.

Now they own every colorway that has released after the whites

It's unbearable at this point. 

I know I'm being petty but idc, any other person would be lowkey upset as well. Tried telling my homies to cop early on when you could get for around $100. They couldn't fathom wearing adidas.

Now they own every colorway that has released after the whites
Lol. I think that's most people wearing them but that's just my opinion.

Lol. I think that's most people wearing them but that's just my opinion.
It was the white energy boost ESM. Kanye was seen wearing that at a concert.

That shoe sat on CLEARANCE and then sold out the second after that happened. then he wore the white UB and that sold out instantly. 

It was quite amazing to watch actually. 

never understood why anyone gets upset when people jump on the bandwagon of anything in life. I just don't understand.

If anything, its the repetitive questions that bug me. But all the newbies who are hyped about UB's (or even racers, because this thread is the EXACT way), welcome. More power to you. You're about to wear possible the most comfortable shoe you've ever purchased.

It always has to resort to hype beast this, or you like the shoe because Kanye wears them. There are some who actually don't give a damn about Kanye. I had to try them out myself. HATE adidas. Nike snob here. But once I tried on a pair, i was hooked.

Some people just don't like things that the masses love. They go out of their way to have a completely opposite opinion just because its popular. I'm guilty of that. Guilty of that with tv shows, movies. But we're talking about some damn shoes. Dudes we getting overprotected about some shoes. Shoes.

It was the white energy boost ESM. Kanye was seen wearing that at a concert.

That shoe sat on CLEARANCE and then sold out the second after that happened. then he wore the white UB and that sold out instantly. 

It was quite amazing to watch actually. 

and racers/trainers didn't sit? Not trying to argue here and respect your opinion because there are some things that become annoying in that thread or this one, but this thread is actually worst than that one, ESPECIALLY on hyped releases

I think the Ye tie has you thinking that thread is worst. That thread is WAY more helpful than this one. People constantly providing links to shoes on discount. I have well over 12 pairs of UB's, and only 2 were copped at retail (with one at resell). The rest were copped at $120 range, some under $100

The UB and Tech Fleece threads are two of the more helpful ones here.

Adidas has always had a loyal following. I'd be impressed if Kanye is able to sell shoes in this volume if he switched to k-Swiss or fila.

he'd still sell out, unfortunately. Its to the point where he doesn't even have to put out nice looking shoes and they sell out. I never under 750's. One of the ugliest shoes I've seen. Different strokes.

never understood why anyone gets upset when people jump on the bandwagon of anything in life. I just don't understand.

If anything, its the repetitive questions that bug me. But all the newbies who are hyped about UB's (or even racers, because this thread is the EXACT way), welcome. More power to you. You're about to wear possible the most comfortable shoe you've ever purchased.

It always has to resort to hype beast this, or you like the shoe because Kanye wears them. There are some who actually don't give a damn about Kanye. I had to try them out myself. HATE adidas. Nike snob here. But once I tried on a pair, i was hooked.

Some people just don't like things that the masses love. They go out of their way to have a completely opposite opinion just because its popular. I'm guilty of that. Guilty of that with tv shows, movies. But we're talking about some damn shoes. Dudes we getting overprotected about some shoes. Shoes.
Overprotective about shoes? Nah. i buy what I like period. 

You said so yourself. Some people don't like what the masses like. Doesn't matter if its shoes or a TV show. theres NO DIFFERENCE.

If you were in that exact situation where all of a sudden people said they "been supporting this shoe" but they really havent, would that make you slightly upset? Its natural for humans to feel that way. Period. you're lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Same EXACT thing happened with this thread. We were content copping knits at $90 from RRS. Then the hype exploded after MC and Black and white trainers. It made this thread unbearable. 

My biggest issue is that the "hype" prohibits me from copping shoes at nice sale prices. That's why it bothers me when people jump on the bandwagon

and racers/trainers didn't sit? Not trying to argue here and respect your opinion because there are some things that become annoying in that thread or this one, but this thread is actually worst than that one, ESPECIALLY on hyped releases

I think the Ye tie has you thinking that thread is worst. That thread is WAY more helpful than this one. People constantly providing links to shoes on discount. I have well over 12 pairs of UB's, and only 2 were copped at retail (with one at resell). The rest were copped at $120 range, some under $100

The UB and Tech Fleece threads are two of the more helpful ones here.
Not trying to sound elitist at all here. Just stating the facts. I was in this thread and the UB thread from the very beginning. 

And yes, racers/trainers did sit. See my post above about RRS. The fact that the hype prohibited me from copping colorways that would normally hit discount is what bothers me the most. And there's nothign wrong with that. That's a very logical complaint

Last edited:
If it takes Kanye to make you like Adidas then that's sad to me

Just my honest opinion
EXACTLY. 

The cats who have the most UB now are the ones who were slandering adidas a year ago saying they would never wear the three stripes.

Buy what you like, simple as that. I'm partial to certain brands but if I like a damn skechers shoe, ill buy it

Back
Top Bottom