OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Saying I JUST CAN'T GET DOWN WITH THE HYPE about something else but be in this thread is very odd.

This thread = hype

At least in the UB thread, phenomenal deals can be had for the majority of the good color ways. Legit, people only copped Acai's and Blue Lagoons (for example) because it was on HEAVY discount. Thats when they became popular.

Last edited:
Saying I JUST CAN'T GET DOWN WITH THE HYPE about something else but be in this thread is very odd.

This thread = hype

At least in the UB thread, phenomenal deals can be had for the majority of the good color ways. Legit, people only copped Acai's and Blue Lagoons (for example) because it was on HEAVY discount. Thats when they became popular.

I thought your 41 year old self was gonna drop it?

Thank you sir. Us old dudes gotta explain things VERY clearly to the kids these days :rofl:

Did I not saying that as well? My name is on the first page of this thread for crying out loud. The reason I despise the UB hype is because it happened exactly with flyknits in general.

Looks like you old dudes are losing a step.

I thought your 41 year old self was gonna drop it?

come on man, you got better than that, i know you do.

I like you. We need more posters like. What you said about UB's isn't completely false at all. But to say thats why you don't mess with UB's anymore but stay in this thread about a shoe thats an exact mirror of whats happened to racers, is so conflicting.

Your opinion should really be the same about racers.

I know you want to be able to cop on discount. No doubt we all do. But there are heavy discounts with the UB's. I think i copped quite a few pairs for less than $100 through Sweatshop in Dec.

Last edited:
Glad you took it like a man. 8)  

For what it's worth, I got 2 pairs of Uni Reds FKRs for like $70 a piece near the peak of the whole Trainer/Racer craze. There were places in the 'burbs where they were sitting. Regular store, no outlet. 

man, still regret returning university reds, as well as cheetos. I understand why i returned cheetos (orange/yellow isn't my thing) but no sense with the university reds.

Ragrets

apparently it is a joke cause if I'm not mistaken, Penn State STILL has a football team and even played a ******* bowl game :rofl:

#america 

Come on b, your joke is about the pedophilia that occurred. Some "jokes" should be off limits.

Because that Flyknit hype has moved on. As clearly shown by the $65 stack of racers sitting right next to me.

I firmly believe that the UB was destined for the clearance racks. It was only a matter of time until I could cop for $65 as well. But because of these Ye Stans, I'm gonna have to wait until they move on. Just like they did with flyknits.

Seems ridiculous I even have to say it because it's such a ridiculous concept in the first place. But don't underestimate the power of Kanye. Dude sold out H&M pants that kind of looked like the FoG pants he wore for crying out loud. ******* H&M pants.

But I digress. I like y'all as well, I really do. I think several points were agreeing on, we're just attacking it from different angles.

Let's drop it and enjoy the Saturday

I noticed that with the Ultra Boost fan club.

They're becoming as annoying as Kanye. We get it, you like Ultra Boost.

its exact same here though. You have to see that. Perhaps flyknit fanboys refuse to acknowledge this? Racers have become just as annoying to cop because of the hype.

I love both lines. But people should be corrected when they are wrong. This isn't a "said shoe is more comfortable than other shoe" argument. Thats subjective. This is completely different.

apparently it is a joke cause if I'm not mistaken, Penn State STILL has a football team and even played a ******* bowl game :rofl:

#america 

For the record, I hate Penn State football. Take shots at it all you want, I really don't give a damn. People will die for that team that they'll never ever play on.

If you take shots at Penn State academics, THATS where I have an issue. I poured my blood sweat and tears into getting TWO engineering degrees from that place. I'll be damned if anyone tries to connect what happened by some sick individuals to an otherwise FINE ACADEMIC institution

And I guess I don't know how to read. Or I need things clearly stated to me.

My Mechanical Engineering degree didn't teach me that. Neither did my Nuclear Engineering degree I guess.

Hopefully when I start my Masters in two weeks, THEY will be able to teach me how to read and comprehend. I can only hope I can be as smart as you guys.

Because that Flyknit hype has moved on. As clearly shown by the $65 stack of racers sitting right next to me.

I firmly believe that the UB was destined for the clearance racks. It was only a matter of time until I could cop for $65 as well. But because of these Ye Stans, I'm gonna have to wait until they move on. Just like they did with flyknits.

Seems ridiculous I even have to say it because it's such a ridiculous concept in the first place. But don't underestimate the power of Kanye. Dude sold out H&M pants that kind of looked like the FoG pants he wore for crying out loud. ******* H&M pants.

But I digress. I like y'all as well, I really do. I think several points were agreeing on, we're just attacking it from different angles.

Let's drop it and enjoy the Saturday

Bright colors are going on clearance. I think thats the normal tendency of the life of a sneaker. These were cw's people said I will only cop if they dropped to such and such. I copped Blue Lagoons for retail, and even the vomits. Regret the prices i pay (In this care, I regret the vomits completely - it was a #BNTL cop that turned bad).

The acai's never appealed to me until i say you could have them for $80.

These bright colors aren't for everyone, thus the heavy discounts.

110% agree about Kanye though. The dude is a genius and could sell poop. But it happened with FK too. People were copping b/w racers because he wore trainers! Insane.

Always hated how the MC 1 looked brown in the sun.

2.0 >>>>> IMO. Closer to the Milan colorway and had the blue toe that people in this thread had a hard one for.

I think some, not all, people like to say they think the 1.0 is better just to sound like they been liking flyknits

count me in the 1.0 group. Don't care for the 2.0's that much.

Maybe because my 1.0 weave is fabulous. I have seen some overly brown looking ones, the ones that look like the fake weaves.

Bright colors are going on clearance. I think thats the normal tendency of the life of a sneaker. These were cw's people said I will only cop if they dropped to such and such. I copped Blue Lagoons for retail, and even the vomits. Regret the prices i pay (In this care, I regret the vomits completely - it was a #BNTL cop that turned bad).

The acai's never appealed to me until i say you could have them for $80.

These bright colors aren't for everyone, thus the heavy discounts.

110% agree about Kanye though. The dude is a genius and could sell poop. But it happened with FK too. People were copping b/w racers because he wore trainers! Insane.

I saw the vomits today in person. I surprisingly like them. And I hate myself for it :lol:

its the blue midsole. I just can't seem to wear them with anything and have it look right. Its out of place. I may need to do a sole swap to lunars one day, but i don't want my first one being the vomits.

The painted white midsoles look beautiful.

Yeaaa lol I loved the lagoons and acai berries, just not love for retail. Every since I started working for a shoe retailer I refuse to pay full price for shoes. That's why I like to wait. #teamunderretail

In person that's what they looked like to me. It's because the base is volt. Mix that with the other colors and it makes it look like a light brown/tan
Ah okay I've mostly seen them on pics but I felt like the 2.0 was missing that volt that made them look dope. Without the bolt it gives it more a muted look in comparison

Is the thread usually this heated? All this UB talk but why doe?

Ah okay I've mostly seen them on pics but I felt like the 2.0 was missing that volt that made them look dope. Without the bolt it gives it more a muted look in comparison

Is the thread usually this heated? All this UB talk but why doe?

agreed, it lacked that volt. I don't even like volt when there's too much, but i wanted more of it on the 2.0.

Just ordered the Blue Lagoons through RRS for $81 shipped, 1st pair of flyknits for me. Thanks to all who posted info in here, much appreciated. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom