OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I saw the vomits today in person. I surprisingly like them. And I hate myself for it
laugh.gif
same thing i said. in person they actually do look good. most pics blend the colors and make the orange color look really weird. 

lol ultra boost... thats how you know these fools
dont wear them... wear your ultra boost and they fall apart faster than payless shoes...

I should've grab more than one pair on that RRS deal when they were at 94 I'm still kicking myself over that .

Just got home after a trip from Cali and opened up all my packages :wow:
Which oreo weave yall like?
Can't believe RRS came through with an extra pair of Acais, 2 for 66 shipped, can't beat that. :nthat:

that moment you thought you got a steal (RW) but soon after it pooped somewhere else even for cheaper (RRS) ...

couldve saved a total of $120+ on blue gecko, sherbert, and sport turquoise ... 
mad.gif

Racers
Just got home after a trip from Cali and opened up all my packages :wow:
Which oreo weave yall like?
Can't believe RRS came through with an extra pair of Acais, 2 for 66 shipped, can't beat that. :nthat:

Great pickup man! The weave on the Acais look great, I need a pair asap lol

decision, decisions. I much prefer the Oreo 1's. For some reason, I see Oreo 2's and see a very dirty shoe. Overall though, i think the Oreo 2's go with more.

Back
Top Bottom