OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm excited for the MC's re-releasing and have been for a couple months now, but now i'm thinking what if they're going to be impossible to cop retail?

I mean it's hard to guess. Oreo 1.0, 2.0 and neo turq re-releases have all been ridiculously easy to cop.

But will MC's be? 
nerd.gif
 this was such a hype colorway that so many missed out on and every new comer to the racer scene also wants. Nike know what they are doing and with ultra boosts stealing the hype lately I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to hype these up.

I was thinking the Game Royals might provide some sort of indication but they are not on the same level.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
They can either make them a GR like the other cws recently or they will keep it the same numbers as the MC2. I don't know honestly but I hope there's enough pairs for us all to cop

I'm excited for the MC's re-releasing and have been for a couple months now, but now i'm thinking what if they're going to be impossible to cop retail?

I mean it's hard to guess. Oreo 1.0, 2.0 and neo turq re-releases have all been ridiculously easy to cop.

But will MC's be? :nerd:  this was such a hype colorway that so many missed out on and every new comer to the racer scene also wants. Nike know what they are doing and with ultra boosts stealing the hype lately I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to hype these up.

I was thinking the Game Royals might provide some sort of indication but they are not on the same level.

Thoughts?

Mc 1 release was ok. Difficult to get, but a lot of shoes.
Mc2 was rather hard if you didn't have the snkrs app, and a NDC exclusive.

I expect the mc 1 rerelease to be difficult to obtain. The resellers will be out in full force since it was such an originally hyped up colorway. Since snkrs is now on android and online, I expect it to be that much harder. I hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Nice, I think I'm going to pick up some new rope laces. The stock laces on my flyknits are a little too long, can anyone advise what length the stock ones are? I'd like to get some a little shorter. Wondering if I should go 36" or 54". (fwiw I wear size 9's)
Def not 54. That's gonna be wayyyy too long. Those would be better for a high top or any sneaker with many more eyelits. Go with the 36

when does NDC typically add styles to clearance? Those Blue Lagoons, tranquils, and bright citrus have been on ndc for a LONG time

when does NDC typically add styles to clearance? Those Blue Lagoons, tranquils, and bright citrus have been on ndc for a LONG time

It used to be a few months, but the goons have been there since August... Which is rather unprecedented. I think the days of discounted racers, at least online (the goons, acais, and tranquils have all been showing up at the outlets for $119.99 recently) are over.

Just got my orca volts from RRS thanks to the discount code posted here. Loving them especially for the 35% off.

Back
Top Bottom