OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
oh man game royals now... i cant nike, i cant. but i will.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last part of your statement.. we've all been there.. 

neo turqs were really the one and only racer i've been wanting and once I got them I thought I could move on :smh:
I almost hopped on the tranquil for cheap on RRS but I'm gonna pick the more expensive neo turqs before they sell out. Seems like the tranquil aren't moving anytime soon. The neo turqs look like they really POP out in the sun.

neo turqs were really the one and only racer i've been wanting and once I got them I thought I could move on
mean.gif
I almost hopped on the tranquil for cheap on RRS but I'm gonna pick the more expensive neo turqs before they sell out. Seems like the tranquil aren't moving anytime soon. The neo turqs look like they really POP out in the sun.
I want to keep my Neos... but I like the brave blues, olympics, and goons all better then the turqs... I don't think I have enough reasons to keep 4 blue color ways, even if I did get the neos for $105 from RRS.  

is this real life

edit: This is FTL at International Plaza in Tampa.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wasn't ready :/ this is probably just an early release just for footlocker. BUT i will end up getting them now and then another pair when they hit RRS 

Blue Glows > Neo Turq > Blue Lagoon for me.. the blue glows pop more than Neo Turq for me.. 

Neos > Lagoons > Glows

for me, but i'll take all I cam get. Im not a fan of the tranquils personally

Neos > Lagoons > Glows

for me, but i'll take all I cam get. Im not a fan of the tranquils personally
Tranquils are best swapped.. 

but then again, all I pretty much wear nowadays are my swapped pairs.. sold a lot of my Racer that I don't plan on swapping to pay for more swaps.. 
nerd.gif

Footlocker gets Racers before almost everyone
Ahhh! Can they be bought online yet? I'm in Australia and the FL here is pretty crap to be honest. Didn't get Fire Berries or Neo Turqs...etc. The next batch is a re-stock of the black/white/volt racers in April. lol WTF?

Ahhh! Can they be bought online yet? I'm in Australia and the FL here is pretty crap to be honest. Didn't get Fire Berries or Neo Turqs...etc. The next batch is a re-stock of the black/white/volt racers in April. lol WTF?

Oh I'm not so sure how FLT AUS works. I just know that here I am able to walk into my local footlocker and pick up new racers 1-2 weeks before they hit Nike.com

havent been in this thread in a while but has RRS ever released the olympic colorway yet? and ive been calling all my local footlockers to cop at retail but no dice they dont have any in stock

Yup. I wore my Volt racers to Waikiki in 2013. I was immediately greeted by a tribe of Samoans who just loved the color. They immediately carried me in a throne (similar to C3-PO and the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi). They made me an honorary judge of a surfing contest, and then threw me a luau, where I enjoyed the best roasted pig and poy. They also rolled me the biggest blunt filled with some Maui Wowee, and had a harem of girls ready to fulfill every one of my fantasies. Unfortunately, I was with my gf and could not partake in the all night orgy that took place.

....so yeah, I hope you get a pair of Volt Racers before your trip to Hawaii.

Man it looks like I gotta cop an older pair to ensure I get this same treatment.
you gonna have them Hawaiian mamis calling you papi
maaan,[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom