OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got my orca volts from RRS thanks to the discount code posted here. Loving them especially for the 35% off.

What code did you use for 35%? Most I've seen is 30%. And either way.... Is that code still active? I want to order from RRS but I've only seen 20% codes at the moment.

What code did you use for 35%? Most I've seen is 30%. And either way.... Is that code still active? I want to order from RRS but I've only seen 20% codes at the moment.
30% off total + 5% ebates probably. never has been a 35% off code from RRS directly

Looks like my area. Port Credit? 
nerd.gif

For those in the Denver area, footlocker at flatirons crossing has neo turq, bw v, and tranquils in stock and on the shelves.

Thanks take this rep

Got those and the VIP for $85. Canf beat that.

So thats not a popular colorway? I like the blue lagoons as well but they dont have my size. Just now getting into flyknits. I really like my oreos a lot
If you live near an outlet, call them and check for the blue lagoons, they have been showing up often there.  What size are you?

As for the blue/greens, I picked them up from RRS a few weeks ago, and I am very happy with them:

Thanks take this rep

Got those and the VIP for $85. Canf beat that.

So thats not a popular colorway? I like the blue lagoons as well but they dont have my size. Just now getting into flyknits. I really like my oreos a lot
No problem and yeah that's a great price.

I mean it seems as if it's not that popular compared to some of the other colors, they have a full size run on RRS sitting. I got into racers the beginning of the year and I love it!

If you live near an outlet, call them and check for the blue lagoons, they have been showing up often there.  What size are you?

As for the blue/greens, I picked them up from RRS a few weeks ago, and I am very happy with them:

Dope pic that makes me even more excited to get them lol. Looks to be a nice summer color. Im just surprised that theres a FSR on RRS because to me its one of the best looking CWs on the site. But i guess everybodys taste is different lol.

Im an 11. Im going to the beach for the weekend next week which is where my nearest Nike outlet is so Ill check everything out!

Dope pic that makes me even more excited to get them lol. Looks to be a nice summer color. Im just surprised that theres a FSR on RRS because to me its one of the best looking CWs on the site. But i guess everybodys taste is different lol.

Im an 11. Im going to the beach for the weekend next week which is where my nearest Nike outlet is so Ill check everything out!
Factory store in Ontario, CA have those for $119.  They take phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom