OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Hold me fam. The weird thing is, I was able to place another order this morning on the SNKRS app... We'll see if this one gets cancelled too.

Have some patience fellas.  Unless you get the actual email stating its cancelled,  I wouldn't jump to conclusions. 

Lol an S2K is flexing?

laugh.gif
This... LOL.. must be some 12 year olds up in here.

Fellas,

Thread is moving too fast and pretty sure this has been asked multiple times....

Can you get an ebates refund from ordering a pair off SNKR App?

If yes, how?

Thanks

I do not own the MC 1.0 but I much prefer the 3.0 compared to my 2.0. I did a lace swap from my Oreos those ribbon laces dont work for me. It was a very weird feeling picking up shoes from a store. We don't get that privilege out here in Arizona, all my pickups always come via online.

could someone kindly explain to me why you guys keep saying "Walter..." ??

i never understood that reference :lol:  

Lol it's just something I've always done, sign off with my name..just a habit. Not many do it really, I think there's one other on NT who does the same. Call me old school? Hehe

Walter..

Fellas,

Thread is moving too fast and pretty sure this has been asked multiple times....

Can you get an ebates refund from ordering a pair off SNKR App?

If yes, how?

Thanks
one way is to open a ticket by clicking "Where's my Cash Back?" under the "Help" section, and enter in the required information, such as the order # and confirmation email. i submitted a ticket last week and today i was informed that the process would take about 10 business days.

one way is to open a ticket by clicking "Where's my Cash Back?" under the "Help" section, and enter in the required information, such as the order # and confirmation email. i submitted a ticket last week and today i was informed that the process would take about 10 business days.
If you didnt open the ebates portal during the purchase, I doubt they will just credit you that 15%.   You cant just open a ticket now to claim it.  Doesn't work that way.

Lol it's just something I've always done, sign off with my name..just a habit. Not many do it really, I think there's one other on NT who does the same. Call me old school? Hehe

Walter..
oh so your real name is Walter? i see. @ek1m  suggested that you were referring to Walter White from "Breaking Bad" because you were cookin' 
nthat.gif

If you didnt open the ebates portal during the purchase, I doubt they will just credit you that 15%.   You cant just open a ticket now to claim it.  Doesn't work that way.
ah i see. i won't expect that cash back then haha.

oh so your real name is Walter? i see. @ek1m
 suggested that you were referring to Walter White from "Breaking Bad" because you were cookin' :nthat:

Lmao nooo, I haven't caught up from earlier today but that's hilarious! BB was/is a great show btw, loved every episode. Many of us did cook, so we were all WW in the kitchen! :smokin

Walter (cookin)..

Incorrect. It's possible to submit your order number and receive the cash back. I'm not sure if it's something they do if you abuse the feature over and over but it's definitely an option.

Incorrect. It's possible to submit your order number and receive the cash back. I'm not sure if it's something they do if you abuse the feature over and over but it's definitely an option.

I tried to do that a few months ago. They added the cash back to my account, then took it away right before the quarterly payout. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok there.  I have personally tried to do a request to get cash back AFTER I've placed the order and didn't open the ebates portal before the purchase and they denied it on multiple occassions.  They specifically said if the ebates store portal was not open PRIOR to the purchase (keep that in mind, PRIOR) then you are ineligible for the rebate.  Obviously if that was not the case, anyone can request a cash back and totally abuse this system.  

If you were able to get cash back outside of the norm, consider yourself lucky.  

Back
Top Bottom